Synchronicity: I'm detecting a theme here

Hmmm I am detecting a theme here



Today I found myself back at the coffee shop where I first had my revelations about my sacred journey. I was at Java On Ocean to do my 2 hours of personal development for my business and as I was reading the compound effect by Darren Hardy, he was talking about how he filled journals of what he wanted his future to be and then he asked himself am I this to attract someone like this


This of course is running parallel with our current bible study.  Last week’s lesson was about being the woman that gives what she needs.


I identified 3 things I needed to be functional
  • Affirmation: Being Loved Enough
  • Loyalty: Someone that is Not going to be peace out when things go south, I'm acting poorly, or withdraw emotionally
  • Patience: Letting me take my time to become vulnerable and let down my walls. It's hard for me and I needed to be with someone who understood this


Now if I'm being completely honest, I'm horrible in all 3 areas and I need to make tremendous improvements. I think identifying and becoming aware is the first step.


As Darren Hardy says, The key was my getting clear on who I have to be to attract a man of that quality and then doing the work to achieve that.  This was essentially Nicki Koizarz’s message in our Bible Study

Isn’t that something. I’m detecting a theme here. 

Synchronicity

Prior to hearing Bishop Garlington 2 years ago at Shiloh Church, I had never even heard of this word but now it has so much more meaning in my life.  I don't believe in accidents nor coincidences so here we are: For such a time as this!

Comments

Popular Posts