Spring 2016 The Power of Now: A-ha Moment #13 Open Sesame! Love WIns!

Do you ever come across people that you’ve felt like you met before, you were supposed to meet, you messed it all up, and now you’re like huh?  Yeah.  Me too.  This has happened to me more than once.  At this moment though I am done trying to figure things out.  It’s not for me to figure out.  It’s just on me to complete my own refinement process and enjoy the now.

Sometimes we come across people and there’s something about them that calls to us.   Now sometimes it is just hormones but other times it’s something else.  It’s something more and no matter how much we screw things up,  when it is time all will be well.
.

Take Two

At this point in my journey it feels like I am  on Take Two. I've learned my lesson. My parameters are set. I am conscious. I am awake. I will not hold on to what happened in the past nor concern myself with the future


Eckhart Tolle says in The Power of Now


As long as you are completely trapped in your form identity, there can be no love. Your task is not to search for life but to find a portal through which love can enter


For years I've tried to make stuff happen. I've tried to force love before its time I have gotten caught up in who I am and who I am not. Now I understand my job is not to try and make anything happen.  My job is to stay open so that love can enter..

This week felt like one of breakthrough for me. I have felt confident, vibrant, and Alive. I wonder if it was because I became aware that what I need in my life I must be to others. I'm reading the compound effect as part of my Personal development for my business coaching and I have been faking purposeful steps forward in my life every day because those steps will add up over time. With that I feel more productive and confident so that could be it

But I've come to the part of the power of now when we are speaking Of enlightened relationships. What does it mean to be enlightened and to love?

Eckhart Tolle said that people pursue relationships and other pleasures because they think it will make them happy or free them from fear or lack.


For the past few years I've felt like my motivation was out of fear and lack. What if it was my last chance? Being single made me think I was lacking in some part of my life. I wasn't enough. I don't think that anymore. I don't believe I will be happier when x,y,z happens. I don't believe fulfillment will happen because I decide to love and because we decide to share our lives together. I believe I must be fulfilled NOW and when those circumstance change it will enhance my fulfillment. It will also make me a better partner because I will not place the responsibility of my fulfillment and joy on another. That's way too much to put on another person


This week though I think I've grasped this concept. I don't need to beg or grovel because I feel that I lack in some area


I am enough


Wow! I'm enough! I understand it!


Maybe that's the epiphany and the change and that's why people are re-entering my consciousness. Who even knows??  Watching the dots connect is what makes it all so exciting.

Comments

Popular Posts