Following up re: Cheap Floozies and Listening to the Stirrings

One of the beauties of chronicling the journey as I go is to have those receipts present so that I will not be accused of telling revisionist tales when the dots start being connected

I said yesterday that last September things shifted and it was like:  This is the beginning of the ministry, your husband is in a pit of darkness so pray strongly for him, and nothing was happening so I thought I was crazy and being led astray by my feelings yet again!

However I remember I did make a note on this blog about it because I thought it was important.  Here is what I said on September 28, 2015

Just a Note on the Husband Thing

No I am not married nor has anyone appeared but I just wanted to include this.  God has been imprinting on my heart that this man is in a place of darkness and I've been praying for him to give his life back to God so that he can go from death to life.  One day he will read this and KNOW that it was no accident that when he heard the voice that called him forth from the grave that was his life.

I've also been praying against cheap floozies...since that is a major  distraction and a big cause of the downfall.  I thought about deleting this section but it all fits somehow.  Enough is Enough.  Let's get back to the original intent of GREATNESS.  The devil can go back to Hell.

So there we are.  I did say this and I still don't know what it's about but it seems important to reiterate that there was some type of shift.

Dr. Melva Green (one of the Doctors from Hoarders) posted something last night that really stayed with me.  Here is her post.


I've been dreaming extra vividly lately. All of the dreams have been me helping someone who's not well. Today I dreamt about helping a daughter deal with her mother's withdrawal from something she's addicted to as a way of helping the mother deal with her addiction. I don't know either of these women in my waking life. A few days ago I dreamt of someone I do know. A woman I've had intuitive hits about from the first day we met 4 years ago but don't see very often.

Sometimes I share my dreams with those in them. Sometimes I don't. I let my inner spirit guide me when to share & when to remain quiet. I was inspired to share the dream with the woman I do know. I'm inspired to share the exchange with YOU.

"Me: I had a vivid "dream" about you. I dreamt there was a house of women varying ages and shades. I called a prayer circle and they laid hands on you. We all did. I told you to trust in miracles.

Her: Tears! Let me tell you why this is Ahhhhhmazing. Yesterday, I had a migraine that was ridiculous so I went into meditation late last night. I set intentions thanking the Universe for Miracles and fell asleep. You are an Earth Angel for sure & I truly believe. Thank you...hugs to you!"
I'm inspired to share this here because I'm sure I'm not alone. I'm sure that we are bigger than our minds can even fully understand. That we ARE all connected in this inter-web we call LIFE. And some of us are innately equipped to tune in to the Vastness of Infinite Intelligence...We are genuinely able to pick up signals (often unaware) and to help another who needs some tender loving care.
I'm sure of it! And I'm sure that many of you are HERE. It's one of the main reasons you are here.

Isn't that beautiful?  It's so true too.  Sometimes we don't know WHY people come into our hearts, we don't know WHY they suddenly pop up in our minds after many years, and WHY someone has brought them back into our consciousness.  They may need help.  If you're someone who is open to These types of connections and if you're present, then it's important not to ignore the signals and stirrings when you get them.  You never know what God is doing.

What was our Third Habit?  Be Open to the Movement of God.

Sometimes this is what it looks like.

To God be the Glory

Comments

Popular Posts