Fresh Vision: Finally reached out to Ingrid

I often talk about a woman named Ingrid who was so instrumental in me finally deciding it was time to go and do my business.

Here's the story of what happened on Resurrection Sunday 2015 if you don't want to search

After service on Sunday, this woman stops and looks right at me. She says Are you looking for a job? I said "kinda" she then proceeds to talk about situations, people, and distractions that are going to be cut.

She assured me that God is with me and this is the time of favor and that I will be so focused on what God has for me that I won't have time for these things distracting me. (I wonder if she meant finding a husband)...

she told me to come find her when all these things come to pass. with tears streaming down my face I asked her name and told Ingrid I would find her when it was time to give my testimony. Matter of fact I'm getting up in front of the whole church and going to testify about seeing Gods glory,

I had started following members from Shiloh on Instagram and then I saw a lady named Ingrid.  I thought to myself.  That's her!  That's Ingrid!  You must keep in mind I have not seen Ingrid since that Sunday 3 years ago.

However last week as I scrolled through Instagram I thought, "Maybe it's time to reach out to her to thank her for how she helped me move forward"

Then I said, "No that's way too creepy".


That afternoon she posted about how she was in Harlem at a museum about Black women entrepreneurs and how impactful that was for her.

I thought to myself:  "He gets you every time.  Reach out to the lady"

So I did.

I told her the whole story and what has happened since that Fateful Sunday.

I also told her that whatever God is doing in this season at Shiloh is beyond exciting and that in this hour God's daughters will not be silenced.

She nearly fell out in the museum in awe of God.  I'm sure she didn't even remember what happened.  This goes to show that you do not know what types of seeds you're planting in people as a prophet.  You know it's from God but you have no clue on how it will show up in people


All I knew was that when she said that, I went home and typed up my resignation.  It was scary and yes I had some really dry wintery seasons but Since that day I met Caterina, joined TWIBC, and my life has changed.  I'm doing  nearly everything I have written about.

It was time to reach out to her and as she said we will share a meal soon and fellowship.  

I will make sure to post pics on this blog when it happens.

One of the reasons I have this blog is so that WE (myself included) can look back and see how the dots connected and also marvel at the faithfulness of God.  

It's all so that God can receive the glory...and just think we are going to have more excitement so that we can get even more undignified than this!!




Comments

Popular Posts