The Power of Now: A-ha Moment #5 Dreams are made of small beginnings. Entrepreneur in the Now

Dreams are born of humble beginnings



I went to a fitness conference because this is my year to invest in myself and my business. One of the overwhelming themes from all of the successful presenters is that their success was not overnight. It was a process.


As an entrepreneur just starting out,  life can be very frustrating in the now because you don't make much money, you have all these great ideas, but feel overwhelmed in trying to get them out, and sometimes it seems like such a waste of time.


However I realize that this is the now and if I bypass this step, then I will never accomplish my dreams because this is all apart of the process and rather than resisting and being bitter about the now, I must experience the broke, frustrating, and not give up!


I truly don't believe there is any such thing as an overnight success unless you're running some type of scam or doing something criminal. The bible says not to despise small beginnings because every great project starts out with humble beginnings. The reason most people abandon ship on their projects and dreams is because the process to success  which is the now and will be the now for a long time is not exciting and often filled with frustration. I am always telling myself that I better learn to deal with my frustration on this level because as I grow more and more successful then I will have to learn to deal with even more nonsense so I must not bypass the now which is my training grounds.

As I'm getting ready to expand my business and had I not gone through the process to bring me to this step, I would not have been prepared for this moment. If this has been 2 or 3 years ago I would not have been ready. I would be too intimidated and unsure of whether I could do it. Now I believe my message and story is too good to not have more people hear it.

Comments

Popular Posts