The Power of Now: Aha Moment #7: Do everything in Love

Do everything in Love



When it comes to the single woman business, I've realized several things about myself this week. Maybe I'm not as closed off and unable to connect as I thought. Maybe the reason nobody really sparked my interest is because I know deep down true love endures all things. It doesn't matter about circumstances. With true love, There is no room for selfish ambition because the other person needs to be loved more than whatever your agenda. That love could be life saving and will most certainly be life changing.


Pastor Patrick Kiteley posted this scripture last week 1 Corinthians 16:14

And do everything with love. (NLT)

Let all that you do be done in love. (ESV)

and whatever you do, do it with kindness and love. (TLB)


What does love do?


Love heals
Love liberates
Love sets the captives free
Love transforms
Love resurrects
Love restores
Love redeems


Love takes situations that are absolutely horrible and transforms them into unbelievable stories of God’s incredible grace and mercy.


Love takes a person who was on the highway to hell and puts them on the road to recovery. Love lifts a person out of the miry pit and turns him into a trophy of God’s grace and power.


I think what's happened to me  is that I've surrendered to whatever story God wants me to tell. Obedience over everything else.


This has made such a big difference in my life.


Eckhart Tolle confirms this;

Only a surrendered person has spiritual power. Through surrender, you will be free internally of the situation: you may the. Find that the situation changes without any effort on your part


That's where I am. If I say I believe God’s promises and God’s will, then I must surrender to however he has this planned. I don't regret my obedience this far.
It's done nothing but serve me well and I believe that it will continue to do so as more of the puzzle is put together.


One of the pillars of my health coaching business is that the people who are obsessed with outcomes are the ones who don't make it. You've got to accept the process and go through it. That's where all the change happens.


Well same thing with life.


Right now I believe the story God is putting together for me to live out is so incredible that I don't want to miss one moment of the process. I would miss out on all the most beautiful intricate details of the story. Something as simple as a song speaking to life.


The Current Song on My Heart

The current song of my heart is “Never Fail”.  It’s a song I love to sing at Shiloh Church.  It’s the current cry of my heart and I sing it all the time as a reminder to myself that all of the promises and prophecies spoken into my life will happen. THE LORD WILL NOT FAIL. ISAIAH 34:16

It’s my belief in this season.  I believe that the Lord is with us.  He will not fail.  He has given us victory even though it doesn’t look like it.  THE LORD IS WITH US!  HE WILL NOT FAIL!!!




Our strength is renewed
In your presence
As we wait on you
Our Joy is restored
In your presence
As we worship you
Our faith cannot be shaken
Nothing can separate us


The lord is with us
The lord is with us
Our God is for us
He will never fail


Our hope is revived
In your presence
As we sing to you
Your word comes alive
In your presence
As we trust in you
Our faith cannot be shaken
No one can separate us


Every move we make  the Lord is with us
Every step we take The Lord is with us.

Comments

Popular Posts