The Power of Now Aha Moment #6: Accepting the Now and No Longer being a victim!

If there's one thing that I'm thankful for on this sacred journey it's finally accepting the now for what it is instead of wanting to skip ahead several steps. I am beginning to see that I could not have skipped not one step.




To complain Is always no acceptance of what is. When you complain, you make yourself into a victim.



Up until a few years ago this was my life.  “Oh poor me I have no money, so single, and feeling like I am not getting anywhere fast.”


I was such a victim. Now I see this time of pruning and development was absolutely crucial. It was absolutely necessary for me to become the woman God has called me to be. I had to learn who I was and what exactly the point of it all was.


The Lord has given me this promise of John 11:40 that I will see God’s glory if I believe. Things are getting so weird now that I'm perched on the edge of my seat waiting to see how God will use me moving forward.


I mentioned the discovery I made last week and I don't think I was just stirred to find out about it just to do nothing. I don't know what the point is but I do know I will see God’s glory if I believe.


Today I posted this message on Facebook

Dearly beloved...
Your Mourning shall be turned into dancing. What you thought was the end was really the beginning of what will be and what will last forever!
Troll harder than me....for such a time as This.


I will be honest: I am trolling. I believe the people that need to read the message are reading them and know it's for them.


I am no longer a victim of my circumstances. I've stopped the complaining about being broke and decided to take action  by making A firm decision in regards to the next steps of my business. as Eckhart Tolle recommends.  I’ve also decided to start posting my spirit led messages on my social media. Eckhart Tolle says thatwhen you speak out you are in your power. He says that we should speak out if necessary or possible...and that's what I'm doing.

When it comes to  expanding my business I'm afraid but I'm more afraid of not taking this step because I don't want to continue on as I'm doing now. I want to be able to help and serve more people while also making a sustainable income.

I'm done complaining about not making enough money. It's time to take action and I have some awesome people willing to mentor me and teach me what I want to learn. I also am excited about increasing my message and reach to talk to more women.

Comments

Popular Posts