Prophetic Word Shiloh Church 8/10/2014

Well I tell ya!  It gets better and better every week. 


We are Victorious!


On Sunday after my Quiet Time, the song on my Ipod was " We areVictorious" by Donnie McClurkin and Tye Tribbet. It's become an anthem in this time of expectancy and waiting.  

As I drove to the gym for morning cardio, on the gospel show I like to listen to they played "We are Victorious!" So awesome.  Well the second song on my Ipod shuffle during the stepmill was you guessed it!  "We are victorious!"

God is sho nuff trying to tell you something!

That is my Word for this week:  Victorious!



Forward Untangling

Pastor Patrick prophesied that we are in a season of untangling, uncluttering, and re-organizing.  God is doing some spring cleaning.

He referred to it as Forward Untangling.  Getting rid of the junk to move freely.

When you're ready...

During his sermon Pastor Patrick had this revelation:  When you're ready to see it, you will see it.

He used the principle in Neuroscience of Reticular Activating System.  That's the principle that when you have something in your mind then you will see it everywhere you go.  For instance let's say you decide you want a new red car.  The reticular activating system will cause you to spot red cars wherever you are.  Being the neuroscience geek I am, I was all in on this one.  LOL!

I wrote a note to myself about this.  When you're ready to see it, you will see it.  

On July 10, I said these words:  "That my friends is my destiny.  I will introduce you to Jesus Christ".  Now I'm putting this down not knowing if I was just talking out of wishful thinking or I saw SOMETHING.  Was I ready to see it and then I saw it?  

Now before I would not have put something like this down because what if I'm wrong and I don't have all the answers?  It's risky to put it down.  Well now it's like..."Well if I'm wrong...oh well too bad."  I don't have to have it all figured out.  It just seems important and I should put it down.

Isn't this getting good??  I can't hardly wait to see what God does.

PROPHETIC WORD

The next 4 months are going to present a version of you that you have never seen before.  There will be visitation, opportunity, and the doors are opening right around the corner.



HAVE MERCY.  NO NEED TO ELABORATE

To God Be the Glory

Comments

Popular Posts