I'm Ready: To Throw out the How...and my W.O.W.

Seriously people....This is like reading a crime thriller where after a while you say to yourself "This is too much! What in the world is going on here???? I can't take the suspense!"

This is life with God folks and I have to say it's pretty darn exciting.  

Today we had the privilege of hearing Bishop Joseph Garlington over at Shiloh Church

The guy is incredible.  The guy was amazeballs.  He spoke a word that was craziness.  I think it was seriously one of the Top 10 sermons I've ever heard and it wasn't a tear off the roof sermon.  It was one of those you will never forget.

He said:  "It's time to SAY something"

This was his message:  I decree it, God Establishes it, and Light will come.

COME ON NOW FOLKS.

Decreeing and Declaring

I sure have been doing a lot of that lately.  I wrote my declaration for my 33rd trip around the sun.  This year I have declared that I am ready for Love on Top and this relationship that is going to impact the world and move mountains.

Just recently I have declared that I am no longer lowballing myself and I declared what type of husband I must have for the vision God has given me.  Let me declare it one mo time cause I don't think we can do enough declaring.

My husband needs to be:
  • Passionate - What gets him all riled up?  What makes him tick?  What lights his fire (besides me)
  • Intellectual - A man of deep thought, reflection, and study
  • Conviction - A man of strong beliefs that is willing to stand up for his beliefs loud and proud.  
  • Aware of what's going on in the world - He needs to have vision beyond an insulated worldview.  He needs to know what's going on in the world and not be concerned with stupidity
  • Leadership Ability - Needs to be able to lead the family and have leadership ability because this vision I have...I need someone who knows how to lead and that I can respect enough to follow.
I have been declaring all this year.  I really believe there is something to this because a lot of what I wrote down in my vision journal is beginning to ring true.  I wrote down that in my ideal love on top relationship...Well let's declare it.

I declared that my husband would find me.  He would be so attracted to my light that he could not stay away no matter how hard he tried.  He will hear the voice of God saying:  

"That's her.  That's the one YOU have been waiting for.  That's the one YOU prayed for, gave up hope on finding, settled, and thought it was over.  But that's her.  That's her..."

I am the answer to someone's long unanswered prayer.

Now before I wouldn't have talked like this and ESPECIALLY not in a public forum, but I am DECLARING what I believe God has been showing me and I want these receipts so when I show him, he will see that NEITHER ONE OF US MADE IT ALL UP.

I believe there is POWER in declaring.  Growing up I watched people with no victory and lots of defeat, negativity, and failure in their lives.  Seems to me they all sat around complaining, grumbling, and speaking negatively. 

The Bible says in Proverbs 18:21

The tongue can bring death or life; those who love to talk will reap the consequences.

Well as everybody knows I LOVE to talk so I better get to speaking LIFE!!!!

Throwing out the How

Now this is my EXACT problem.  I get caught up in the HOW.  

I just got through talking about how I need to stop trying to figure out God's plan and just say, "OK Lord I'll do what you want.  If I don't get the carnal choice, then I'm trusting that whatever you give me is right.  EVEN IF it makes me want to say "You have GOT to be kidding!  I waited all this time for this??? This is a grade A mess!"  

Luckily I was warned ahead of time that it isn't going to be what I thought it would be, but it's going to be BETTER than what I thought.

Instead of trying to figure it all out and see if this is it.

HOW is God going to do this?  WHO and HOW is this all going to happen?  In the past few weeks, God has shown me that my little limited vision was pitiful and that I should just shut up and let God handle the details.

W.O.W. = Transformative, Transformation

I believe this is the season of answered prayer no doubt and I believe that I will be renewed in my mind and transformed.

We've already started in these last 2-3 weeks with God showing me that I was lowballing myself.  I was no longer moved by these superficial attractions.  That was a transformative moment.  I began to see that God has called me to more and that I deserved more.

Today was another step:  Now I am going to begin SPEAKING and DECLARING what I know to be true without worrying about the How or if it sounds crazy...cause it will

I am READY to see what God is going to do next on this THRILLING SACRED JOURNEY

I'm READY

To God be the Glory


Comments

Popular Posts