Prophetic Declaration for my 33rd year: August 17, 2014

Prophetic Declaration for my 33rd year: August 17, 2014


In this next year it will become more clear that the anointing of the Lord is upon my life.  Wisdom, Fruitfulness, and purpose shall flow through my life and more people shall be blessed.


This is the season of answered prayers.  All of that time spent in the wilderness was for such a time as this.  This moment will contain ALL moments.  Everything that has happened thus far is for this moment.


In this year more dots will be connected as my destiny is revealed.  God’s purposes shall begin to flow and take shape and GOD will be glorified.  Jesus said these words in John 11:40
Didn’t I tell you that you would see God’s Glory if you believed?
I believe.  
I believe that according to my faith it shall be done


God will watch over me and my family (old and new) and in this next year will break generational curses  Let it be a new day a fresh start


I am determined to hang on until victory and I believe that I am victorious SO THAT I can teach and encourage others.


Now thanks be to God who ALWAYS causes us to triumph.


Lions and Bears


Pastor Patrick has prophesied that this is the year of the lions.  Those sneak attacks from the devil.  The Bible says that the devil prowls around like a hungry roaring lion looking for some victim to tear apart (1 Peter 5:8)  


I declare today in Jesus name that I will STAND FIRM when he attacks.  I will trust the Lord and remember that I am NOT alone.  There is power in the name of Jesus to KILL the lions.


This year I am declaring VICTORY over these sneak attacks from the devil.  BREAK EVERY CHAIN


As we head into 2015, the Pastor prophesied that we will have victory over the bears and those are head on attacks.  


Opposition and Opportunities:
Opportunity shall come disguised as opposition.


I believe that in this next trip around the sun I will face  TREMENDOUS opposition.
My name will be mud and be smeared.  There will be great opposition, but I will stand firm.  I will not compromise my integrity or respond to all of the criticism.  I will stand firm and I am going to be obedient unto God and fulfill his purposes for my life and I will be more than a conqueror over these bears that will run up in my face.


I am declaring the words of King (then Shepherd boy) David as he faced Goliath.


4 But David persisted. “I have been taking care of my father’s sheep and goats,” he said. “When a lion or a bear comes to steal a lamb from the flock, 35 I go after it with a club and rescue the lamb from its mouth. If the animal turns on me, I catch it by the jaw and club it to death. 36 I have done this to both lions and bears, and I’ll do it to this pagan Philistine, too, for he has defied the armies of the living God! 37 The Lordwho rescued me from the claws of the lion and the bear will rescue me from this Philistine!”
Saul finally consented. “All right, go ahead,” he said. “And may the Lord be with you!”

To God be the Glory

Comments

Popular Posts