I'm Ready: To Go For Broke and to Stop Trying to Figure this all out

I wanted to write down some thoughts tonight because while I have had no CIRCUMSTANCE changes, things certainly seem to be very different.

I have talked about the recent revelation that I have been lowballing myself.  Here I was contending for small potatoes, superficial qualities, and what I THOUGHT I could get.  I have this big vision for my life and I was steady limiting God by just going for small potatoes.

I see how wrong that was.  If God gives you a big vision, then He's going to give you some BIG people to help you accomplish it.

Dismantling

God has done some major dismantling in my life over these past two weeks.  Gone is the lust for bald heads, pectorals, biceps, and ab muscles.  In its place is the desire for passion, intellectualism, convicting belief, and leadership capability.

It's kinda like the cravings I had during my competition dieting. During the last part I became obsessed with graham crackers, nilla wafers, and anything with sugar.  Now those  cravings are now completely gone and so are my cravings for the lust of the flesh.

I believe that God has opened my eyes to what I really need in my life.

Last night during my prayer time, God also laid on my heart to pray that my husband dismantles some things in his own life so that we can begin the restoration process.

Going For Broke

I'm going to say this and I'm glad I'm writing it down now SO THAT there will be receipts when it happens

I am glad for this delay because I am ready to go for broke on this.  It's all or nothing.  God has given me such a big vision for this entire operation that  I understand and welcome the delay.  We are going for broke here.  My husband will be somebody great.  Maybe he's considered great now, but what God has planned for him is even bigger than that.

And me?  I still have my anointing and calling as well. I'm his partner in crime to HELP him be great.

So when I say my only option is God to make this happen, I mean my only option is God to make this happen.

We are contending for everything God has and nothing less!

I'm Ready to Stop Trying to Figure it all out

Yes i'm still doing that.

Over the past two weeks things have changed for me.  It's like someone enters the picture, we have a shift, and I think "Is this it?  Who is this?  Why is this person messing me up?"  Then I spend my time trying to ask God "Who? What? When? Where? Why?"

POINTLESS

Nothing is making any sense right now and it isn't supposed to.  It's like we've got clarity buuuuut not really, so I guess when God wants me to know what's up, then He will show me plain and clear.  God has already said that there will be no mistaking this is from Him.

This Morning I said I was ready to surrender.  I am ready to surrender my projecting prayers to God and let him show me in his own good time instead of me trying to figure things out.  

Staying Put and staying close

During this time I am  staying close to God and I'm staying put in this position.  I refuse to research, manipulate circumstances, and try to make things happen.  I am just letting it flow.  I even went back to Yoga to help me with my awareness and to help me breathe and relax.

I'm READY!

To God be the Glory

I'm Ready

Comments

Popular Posts