I'm Ready: To be Me and to let someone find me

Since my birthday last week I have had an epiphany that I have been lowballing myself all this time.  I was always lowering my standards and trying to PROVE to others (especially men that I was attracted to) that I was worth their time.

In the last week it has also become clear to me that the RIGHT person will see me and decide to choose me because I'm me.

A novel idea.

Being Me will Attract Top Tier Talent

I was always lowballing myself because I never thought I could attract top tier talent but that isn't the case.  In the last week I've realized that who I am is good enough and someone will appreciate me for who I am. Yes, Bossy, opinionated, excitable, and dramatic me is good enough.

This has been an incredible revelation.  

You mean being me is good enough????

It sure is!  I don't feel like i need to work to get anyone's attention.  Being who I am doing what I'm supposed to do will attract the top tier talent.  That exceedingly and abundantly more than I could ask or think talent.


I will let someone find me

Earlier this year I wrote in my vision journal about what I wanted my LOVE ON TOP relationship to look like.  I wrote down that I wanted him to find ME.  I didn't want to chase anyone down.  I wanted him to choose me.  I wanted it to be clear that he wanted me to be his partner.  I wanted him to be in hot pursuit of me.

I said that not really knowing what I was saying or if I even believed it.  I've never been pursued and I didn't really think anyone ever would want to pursue me, but now I think differently.

I absolutely believe someone will pursue me in his own good timing.  I talked on the blog earlier about how I was going to learn how to deal with slowness.  Slowness doesn't indicate a lack of interest...it may be due to a variety of factors.  

I know that God has this so I don't need to help things along.  

The Ram in the Bush

All last week God has directed me to the story of Abraham and Isaac.  Even last year I received this word and now I repeat it to myself several times a day.  It's this part of this story that God gave me last year and this year it seems even more clear.

 Then Abraham looked up and saw a ram caught by its horns in a thicket. So he took the ram and sacrificed it as a burnt offering in place of his son. 14 Abraham named the place Yahweh-Yireh (which means “the Lord will provide”). To this day, people still use that name as a proverb: “On the mountain of the Lord it will be provided.”

Abraham looked up....


Abraham was doing what God told him to and then he looked up and saw the ram in the bush.  He saw God's provision while he was doing what he was called to do.

God has shown me that as long as I am doing what he has asked me to do, I will look up and will see my provision.  


Yahweh-Yireh: On the Mountain of the Lord it will be provided

This is the word God spoke to my heart last year.  God has assured me that He will provide me with what I need.  I don't need to try to make anything happen because God will provide all of my needs.

The ram is on its way up the other side of the mountain and I don't have a clue

Setting my sights on higher things...

It's been a weird week. I feel like I've had some sort of deliverance.  I've lost all interest in superficial male pursuits. I simply don't care.  I have completely lost interest in Facebook Stalking Mr. Excitement and I've un followed this gentleman on my social media who is constantly posting shirtless pictures.  

I find myself revisiting what I really desire in a man.  Passion, Intellectualism, Conviction, Awareness, and Leadership ability.  

It's ruined my stalking and all things relating to a superficial nature.  Thank God.

To God be the Glory





Comments

Popular Posts