21 Day Breakthrough: Dying to Self and sitting the first quarter out

My fast for this season is from unnecessary shopping and spending money.  

This isn't completely from left field because I do know where this is coming from.  I have been disgruntled and discouraged about not making more money these past few years and now I am ready to move past gym training and do something different. My PUSH Goal for 2015 is to move past gym training as a primary source of income. 

I am over it. I am not over the PEOPLE but I'm over this phase of gym training.  I will most likely still do some training/coaching because I really enjoy it but I am ready to move on from it as a primary source of income.  

I think it's time for me to start walking more in what I was called to do.

Something that utilizes my gifts and talents, fulfills my purpose, and of course makes an IMPACT.  Empowering and uplifting are the mission.

 I would like to do all of this while making a decent salary, having adult benefits, and being able to SUSTAIN myself.

At this point I have no clue what I am going to do next and rather than get comfortable at my job now and just settle in, I am fully trusting God to bring me to the next leg of the journey.  At this point I am trusting God for the next leg of the journey.  He brought me to this current position in just one moment with one phone call.

I do know that if I get busier and start to make more money, then I will get comfortable buying STUFF and doing THINGS then it will be harder to quit.  I don't want that to happen and besides that I need to learn to die to self and not buy everything that I want.

SO The Lord has led me to extend the No Shopping/Unnecessary Spending fast until April 1.  

I have a goal for Tithing that I would like to hit by Mar 31.  I believe that God will enable me to do it.  Obedience.  That's what I wanted to learn!

To God be the Glory

Comments

Popular Posts