Supernatural September W.O.W. = Recompense

This morning I had more revelation in regards to recompense.


Delay and Recompense

While reading Bob Sorge's book, The Fire of Delayed Answers he covers this subject extensively. Pastor Bob said that sometimes when we are delayed we feel that God is punishing us, but when he does deliver us then we will be compensated for everything we lost during our delay.

God will give not only give us our deliverance but he will give us recompense for all that we lost during the struggle because he is not only a God of justice but he is a God of mercy.

Isaiah 61:7 says this in the Amplified Bible

Instead of your [former] shame you shall have a twofold recompense; instead of dishonor and reproach [your people] shall rejoice in their portion. Therefore in their land they shall possess double [what they had forfeited]; everlasting joy shall be theirs.
I have been declaring this since last year because God had revealed to me that he was sending me on a restoration mission.  Now it's starting to becoming more clear.

Recompense for the struggle

How does it feel to lose EVERYTHING?

How does it feel to TRULY desire to serve God in your heart and attempt to carry out that desire but you lose everything?

When I say EVERYTHING I do mean EVERYTHING:  You lose your faith, your hope, your calling, your joy, your family, your sense of purpose, and vision.  Instead of the bright future you imagined for yourself, you find yourself dishonored and feeling shame.

God showed me this struggle this morning and I found myself in tears.  That has got to hurt and I can't even imagine.   God gives you glimpses and I believe I got a very big insight today.  An insight that EVERYTHING was lost.

The recompense that God is about to administer will be a double portion of all that was lost because he is just and merciful.  God knows our hearts and he knows when someone truly desired to serve Him but for one reason or another things went South.  

God will reward punitive damages and provide recompense for the struggle.  

I suppose we will learn more as time goes on.


To God be The Glory

Comments

Popular Posts