Love Life Conference: I can do it and it's time to tear down some walls

Tonight Joyce's message was that: WE CAN DO IT!!!  Whatever God has called me to do he has given me the grace to do it.

Tonight as I walked around the arena and observed women from all walks of life, backgrounds, ethnicities, an even from other countries I marveled that we were all here for one reason: to learn from Joyce Meyer.  Tonight they spotlighted women who had been IMPACTED by Joyce's ministry and they shared what they learned from her teachings.  It was so awesome to hear those testimonies and it just proved Joyce's point.  If God calls you to do something, then He will give you the grace and anointing to do it....and how!  

The key is just not to give up

Be Bold, Live Courageously, and Live Confidently

That's been the order this weekend and I'm willing to live up to it.  My word for the year is: Risk.  If you're going to be bold then you have to take risks.  Boldness requires not caring what people think.  I just read an article int he Ten Successful Habits of Highly Successful Women where one of the writers said, "The most paralyzing thing  in business and in life is to make decisions because you are worried about what people think."

Courage isn't the abscence of fear.  It's feeling the fear and doing it anyway.  I feel that I am at a point in my life where I am going to be led to do things that I am afraid to do.  Maybe it's to take a new step in my career, maybe it's being vulnerable with someone that has decided to pursue me and I am attracted to, maybe it's stepping out and trying something new, and maybe it's facing opposition with some decisions that I need to make. It isn't wrong to be afraid but it is wrong if I allow fear to stop me from doing any of these things.  I will need to be afraid and do it anyway.

Living with Confidence has been a struggle for me.  I like how Aunt Joyce put it though...I have a team in place to help me live with confidence.  God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.  I am not confident in myself but I am confident that God will give me the grace and anointing that I need to accomplish what He has called me to do.

I no longer feel the need to try to manipulate circumstances.  I am confident that God has it covered.  There will be no mistaking that what is for me is for me.

Tearing Down Walls

Tonight Aunt Joyce prayed for those of us who need to tear down walls.  Those of us who have put up walls because we have felt rejected or been hurt.

You know she was talking to me!  

I need to tear down walls.
I need to be vulnerable and let people in.
I need to stop protecting myself and be open.
I need to take risks (but be smart about it)

I can do it!

I think the message is loud and clear for me.  I can do what God has called me to do.  The key is to keep going and not to give up because it seems like I'm doing the same thing over and over again without getting anywhere or because of OPPOSITION.  As Joyce said anytime you try to help people, you will faece opposition.

I am committed to being bold, living courageously, and living confidently!

To God be the Glory

Comments

Popular Posts