Supernatural September: Restless and wanting more (Phil 4:6)

I'm Restless y'all.

It isn't a bad sort of restless.  It feels that I should be doing MORE and that I am not using my time in the most effective and productive manner.  I feel that God is calling me to MORE but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be doing.

Thank Goodness I'm going awaynext week to a spiritual empowerment conference and I believe that God will be speaking to my heart to let me know what my next moves should be.

At work we are in transition going from one company to another.  As I am beginning to understand what the new company standards ,are I am asking myself is this going along with what I want for my life in 2015?  I will have a better idea as we move forward, but the idea of training 10 people every day with no life balance does not sit well for me.

I just feel like God has me right where I need to be.  

Be Anxious For Nothing

A few weeks ago, Bishop C. Milton Granum gave us 4 Keys to power as taken from Philippians 4:6.. The first of course was Be Anxious for Nothing

As work is slowing down and I'm feeling this restlessness in my spirit, I'm tempted to worry about what I am going to do next.  How will I pay my bills?  Will I have to sell out?  What am I going to do.

But I remember Bishop Granum's gentle voice saying:  Be Anxious For Nothing.

I can't worry about it because it's at the point where you're down to nothing, not sure what you're going to do next, and fully dependent on God for the next move that God begins to open the door for the next opportuity.

I firmly believe that God is going to open a door for my next chapter in my career.

I trust God.

In my personal life, I am starting to get a little antsy because I feel like God is up to something.  I absolutely believe there's something brewing there.  I said it's like I recognize it...the fuzzy trees walking around but there's no clarity just yet.

I have learned my lesson and have no desire to try and rush ahead and try to make things happen.  I am waiting for God to move and open the door on that one as well.  He has made it perfectly clear that there will be NO mistaking and confusing that this is it.

Pray About Everything

I have learned my lesson on this as well.  I used to just pray about the big things.  Now I understand that the little things are what leads to the big things.  

I am praying about what should be my next move and for God to open the doors to open that should be opened and to irrevocably close the doors that should not be opened.

God what should I say on social media?   Yep I pray about that too because I do believe that holds a lot of influence and may lead to my destiny.


Tell God what You Need

I need discernment, wisdom, and good judgment.  I need the ability to make good decisions 

I need to be present, connected, and functional

I need to eradicate envy, bitterness, and venegance

I used to pray for circumstance changes but I now realize that focusing on the circumstances isn't the point and won't make a difference if I don't learn what the root cause of the circustances are.

Thank Him For All He Has Done

Yesterday on the train I was so thankful for all I have been allowed to experience and see.  My life could have been so much different had I not been allowed to experience certain moments.  I have such an expanded worldview because I have been allowed to expereience certain moments.

As C.S. Lewis said, This moment contains all moments.

I am Thankful.

I am also thankful for the last year.  I have learned so much in such a short amount of time.  I have learned about the goodness, patience, ways, and grace of God.

I am thankful for the glimpses of glory I have been allowed to see which keep me motivated to keep on going.

Restless and Expecting a Breakthrough

I'm expecting God to do something
I'm expecting doors to open and others to close
I'm expecting a breakthrough
I'm expecting to see His Glory
I'm expecting Supernatural September
I'm expecting More


To God be the Glory


Comments

Popular Posts