Supernatural September: Using my prophetic voice and (another) declaration

Lord have mercy.

After yet another POWERFUL word over at Shiloh Church, I'm not quite sure what to say. I have so much inside that I want to get out...so I will just let it flow.


Supernatural September

Pastor Patrick has declared September as Supernatural September.  I guess after last week's word from Bishop Garlington about Declaring EVERYBODY has been getting their declarations on.

I'm with Pastor Patrick on this one.  I've felt something brewing in my own life.  It's crazy.  I can't really put it into words but I have suddenly felt this need to use my prophetic voice on social media and post things that may not necessarily make sense to me but TOTALLY fits what God is doing in my life,

I honestly BELIEVE all this talking I'm doing online and in my life will lead to my destiny.

Prophetic Voice

While I'm on that subject I would like to share something I wrote down in my awareness journal which is just a little notebook I keep with me to record certain promptings of the spirit or just observations in my head at the time.  I call it my receipt journal.

I was listening to a podcast where we were told to prophesy over ourselves....so I did and this is an excerpt of what I wrote:

August 8, 2014
I prophesy a new season, a new day, a new pardigm, a shift over my life.

I also prophesied over my husband's life.  Here's an exceprt from that:

I prophesy over my husband that we WILL come together at the right time and in our brokenness will begin to serve God in ONENESS.

I prophesy for God cognizance to come to Him.  I pray for God to reveal Himself to my husband SO THAT he knows it is a God encounter.

Well I can tell you the first part has happened.  It is a new season and new day in the life of Geneva Ruth.  I have had a total paradigm shift in my life.  I have gone from lowballing and thinking that I need to chase down people to PROVE that I'm worth the price of admission to saying "Um no.  I deserve better."

Earlier this year I said  I wanted to begin to speak out and use my prophetic voice more.  The more I learn about my calling which is to proclaim the good news to the broken hearted, let people know they are free, and uplift folks the more it makes sense for me to speak  up when prompted instead of worrying about other people.

SOMETHING happened....


Since I'm being completely transparent and vulnerable something happened last month which helped to shift my way of thinking in one fell swoop.  As I have confessed I have never felt that anyone would willingly want to CHOOSE me and I have never felt that just being me is good enough.  Well something happened that changed that whole thought process.

It was serious enough for me to unfollow all of my lustful male pursuits on social media and I began to realize how stupid and immature it was to be so caught up in getting all hot and bothered about Mr. Excitement and then wasting my time trying to figure out why I couldn't get anywhere with it.

No, Something happened which made me realize what it is that truly gets me all stirred up and riled up and it has nothing to do with chocolate skin, bald heads, and Pectorals!  It has everything to do with intense passion for the human condition, conviction, and awareness.

After I came to that realization it was a wrap for superfical and lustful pursuits.  As you recall, I asked God to take away my lustful desires and that certainly did happen.  I was even SHOCKED at how fast it occurred but that's how He does things.

This SOMETHING may just be a moment that helped shift my thinking and right now it isn't important to share what that SOMETHING was but just know that I had a complete shift in mindset which I had declared earlier last month.

Supernatural September Declaration

Yesterday Bishop Milton Granum shared a powerful word which I will talk about more later on but something that He said settled in my spirit as they say and has become my prayer/declaration for this season and especially for supernatural september.

As I learned earlier this year, what will attract my husband to me is my light which is the anointing of God and presence of the Holy Spirit.  I prophesied over my husband's life that I wanted him to have a God cognizance and for God to reveal himself to my husband SO THAT he would know this was a God encounter.

That being said...What's most important to me at this point and I'm declaring it now:

I want my Husband to see and KNOW that as for me I CHOOSE to SERVE GOD and give him my life.  

Notice I said GOD....I didn't say religion, a church, or a pastor.  No I want him to see that I CHOOSE to SERVE GOD.  In this season I want it to be perfectly clear that I'm all in on the God train because that's how all this AMAZEBALLS stuff is going to happen.  The only way this big vision of influence and world changing impact can happen is with God and by his spirit so we both need to be all in. 

Earlier this year when asked what do you want your spouse to say that you saved him from,  I said  I wanted my husband to say that I saved him from a Godless life.  I wanted him to say that I saved him from a life that may have been accomplished but lacked the POWER that a God anointed life provides.

That was probably another declaration in itself...lol.  I had that all down pat even before I heard Bishop Garlington.

I have so much more in my spirit to share but that's the first part.

Supernatural September....Buckle up it's getting good!




Comments

Popular Posts