I'm Ready: To Introduce someone to Christ and for Clarity

Wowza!  

Another big week on this Sacred Journey.  Slowly but Surely the pieces are coming into place.  No big circumstance change but I'm starting to get it and another word from Pastor Patrick gave me more encouragement that we are going to see what's up shortly.


What did your spouse save you from?

One of the pages on Facebook I follow about marriage had some videos where couples answered this question yesterday.  I thought about it and this morning I wrote in my prayer journal that I wanted my spouse to say that:

You saved me from a lifetime of not knowing Christ as Lord, Savior, and Salvation of my life.  I want my husband to say that I saved him from a Godless, empty and pointless life.

I think that's my most important job.

Today Pastor Patrick's text for his sermon was the following scripture from Philippians.

Phil 3:8

Yes, everything else is worthless when compared with the priceless gain of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. I have put aside all else, counting it worth less than nothing, in order that I can have Christ,
The message was that NOTHING compares to knowing Christ.  Nothing compares to knowing Christ as Savior and Lord.  All the rest of what we think is important is garbage compared to knowing Jesus Christ.

So nothing compares to knowing Christ and that's my main job to introduce my husband to Christ.  

I won't be doing this by sitting him down and preaching at him.  Before that's probably what I would have done, but not anymore.  He's already attracted to the light within me which is the Holy Spirit and the anointed spirit of the Lord is upon me so I will simply live my life before him and show him Christ.

It is my desire to see my husband saved, delivered, and set free by the blood of Jesus.  I want him to be who God has called him to be and I believe that can only happen if he has the power of God in his life.  He cannot do this in his own strength.

I love how I'm talking about this as a foregone conclusion and ain't got nary a receipt or prospect, but I do have faith. Oh How far we've come

How does he know this?

Really I would like to know how Pastor Patrick always knows what is going on in my prayer journal.  At this time in our study in the book of Philippians, we are learning about how really the only thing is to know Christ.  Not rule following, churchgoing, and all of that.  It's to know Jesus.

In this season I am so grateful to be learning about the importance of knowing Christ because I am ready to introduce someone to Christ.  I want to see a life changed by Jesus and I believe that life changed is going to IMPACT so many others.

Prophetic Word:  Clarity in this Season

One of the reasons I'm all in over at Shiloh Church is because of the active gift of prophecy.  I'm all in on that front. I'm a believer and I believe in the supernatural.  I do believe when we are tuned into the spirit we get insights that other people miss out on.  

Pastor Patrick said that we are going to be receiving clarity in this season.

All of these things that don't make sense, God is going to turn on the light and it's going to be make sense.  

Two things:  

One:  How does he know this?  

Two:  YIKES!!!! 

I'm not running ahead or trying to figure things out.  I'm going to sit back, chill, and let God reveal what he's doing.  We know SOMETHING happened July 10.  Now I think we're going to see what was happening on the other side of the mountain.  I'm sure THAT story is going to be better than whatever I was thinking was happening.

I'm ready.


To God be the Glory

Comments

Popular Posts