I'm Ready: It's already done: On Earth as it is in heaven and my Call.

Whew!

The revelations are coming fast and furious now.  I am keeping track of where I am in the present moment and even better I am pressing into God's presence and receiving some incredible revelations.



It's already done:  On Earth as it is in heaven

In my awareness journal the other day I put down the words: spiritual realm.  I wasn't quite sure what that meant but then it hit me:  Things happen in the spiritual realm before they happen in the physical.  I then put down the words:  It's already done.

Whatever has happened has already happened in the spiritual realm, but now I must be present and connected SO THAT when it happens in the physical I can just move into it by instinct instead of thinking it to death.

Not by force or by might but by His Spirit

Way back last year I received a word at the altar where God said for me to walk with him and it would happen not by force, by might, but by His spirit.

Hmmmm...Well I started thinking about that.  If it is by his spirit...then that makes sense.  It isn't by anything that I can do or in the physical  but it is only by his spirit and in that spiritual realm.

On Earth as it is in heaven

This morning I had another revelation:  A few weeks ago I was praying may your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.  I really don't know why I was saying that but I just kept praying those words.

Well this morning God opened my mind to understand that it's already done in heaven.  My prayer that is that I do his will on this Earth as it is ALREADY DONE in heaven.

OH MY GOD!  I GOT IT! THAT WAS A HUGE A-HA MOMENT FOR ME.

It's already done in heaven but God I pray to stay so connected to you that I am able to do on Earth what has already been purposed in heaven.

Instinct

This requires me to be plugged in, present, and connected to God's presence which is what Pastor Patrick spoke to us on Sunday.  If I leave God's presence and don't follow my instinct which is the leading of the Holy Spirit, then I will miss it because it isn't going to make sense in the natural or the physical but my instincts know what's up.

We always hear people talk about how they manifested this or that.  I think that they are tuned into their instincts and they know that they know that they know and they refuse to be swayed and it seems like it just happens but what really happens is that they followed their instinct.

As believers we get an extra step.  The Holy Spirit leads us and we have the assurance to know that God has already done it in heaven.

In this season the Lord has called me to go by instinct instead of intellect and I am going to pass the test.  If I go by intellect, then I'm sunk because this isn't going to make sense in the natural and everybody will be like Huh?  But instinct.

My Call: Isaiah 61:1

Renee Swope mentioned that she had this scripture as an a-ha moment when she was going through a period of doubt.

I came across this scripture in my devotional time and I know that this is my call

The title in many Bibles is: The Year of the Lord's Favor (I'm ready to SHOUT already)
The Spirit of the Lord God is on me, because the Lord has chosen me to bring good news to poor people. He has sent me to heal those with a sad heart. He has sent me to tell those who are being held and those in prison that they can go free.

That's my call.

The other day when SOMETHING happened, I wrote in my awareness journal that I felt so beautiful and I felt chosen.  I believe the beautiful was the anointing of the Lord coming even stronger upon me and I have been chosen to bring the good news, he has sent me to heal those with a sad heart, he has sent me to to tell those who are being held in bondage and in prison that they can be set free.

He has sent and chosen me to make someone else great and introduce them to Jesus Christ.


I'm Ready

To God be the Glory

Comments

Popular Posts