I'm Ready: For SOMETHING. For God's Masterpiece. To Respect the Power of Love

I feel the need to write tonight for some reason.  I don't know why.  This will most likely be a stream of consciousness post where I just write whatever's coming. I'm going to just write without judging or reasoning.

Since Pastor Patrick's word on Sunday about how there will be clarity in this season, time feels like it has sped up.  I expected today to drag on but it went by so quickly. I'm on the edge of my seat in anticipation of what God is going to do in my life this week.

My bank account has gone into negative territory simply because of the way the month fell, but I'm not worried.  I've simply said "I trust God"

Clarity and Victory.  

I also started reading one of my old journals and it was pretty embarrassing, but I feel like there are dots there that just aren't making sense...yet.  It seems like I'm one clue away from it making sense.

Clarity and Victory.

I've been disappointed for so long and used to looking for the negative for so many years that I feel like I'm almost cursing myself by daring to dream, by daring to hope that my time has come.  I've vowed to wait on the Lord and only accept what he provides and I'm sticking to it.

But I'm ready....

I'm ready for SOMETHING.  My prayers have changed, my expectations have changed, my vision has changed.  I've never led someone to Christ before and I know that's my main mission SO THAT he can be great.

The SOMETHING on July 10 was craziness.  I have never felt that beautiful in my life.  I have never felt more chosen than in that moment.  At one moment I spoke these words:

"That ladies and gentlemen is my destiny and I will introduce you to Jesus Christ".

It was a moment where I felt I crossed over.  It's been a 3 year test and I failed miserably for most of it, but I felt like I finally got it.

God's Masterpiece

The Lord has put Ephesians 2:10 for the past few days.  

For we are God's Masterpiece.  He created us anew in Christ Jesus SO THAT we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.

I'm ready for God's Masterpiece.  I also started thinking of that old Atlantic Starr song.

I found the masterpiece in you
A work of Art is True
And I treasure you my love

I've said that it is the LIGHT that will draw me in.  It's seeing  with my spiritual eyes the masterpiece that God will create.  Right now it doesn't look like much, but I see it.  I know it.  But I can't make it happen in my own strength.

It has to be all God or nothing.  I'm not doing a doggone thing.  I'm staying still because I know He is God.  I tried to do it in my own strength and ended up in the wilderness and going around the same wilderness.

Respecting the Power of Love

I heard the Stephanie Mills song tonight.  I've often said that song will be played at my wedding reception because it pretty much will be my testimony.


I was a victim of my foolish thinking 
Carelessly I've risked my love and my life 
There's no self-pity, I admit I obliged 
Overpowered by love I pretended to be blind 

Faith has survived all the doubts I've summoned 
My heart has stood all the failure and loss 
Helpless I cannot further be driven, mmm...ooh...ooh... 

I've learned to respect 
The power of love 


I was always afraid of being the one left hurt 
Running away from the one thing 
for which I've always yearned 
I'm not ashamed to tell you 
many nights I've tossed and I've turned 


I need you, I want you beside me {Beside me} 
I trust you, I believe, I believe in you 
I adore you, I love you so... 
Don't you know I learned

I'm Ready to Respect the Power of Love and have it teach me
I'm Ready to be a student
I'm Ready For Love
I'm Ready to Say Yes
I'm Ready to Pass the Test
I'm Ready to See His Glory
I'm Ready...So Ready

I'm Ready

To God be the Glory

Comments

Popular Posts