I'm Ready: Prophetic Word from Shiloh Church. Also my 100th Post!

Wow!  This is post 100 on this blog,  When I started This Sacred Journey on June 30, I didn't know what I was in for.  The past year has been INCREDIBLE to say the least.  I have gotten to know the Lord in such a new and intimate way.  I actually have FAITH now and not just rules. 

I believe God is up to good in my life, I believe he has a glorious plan in my life, and I'm trusting Him to do it all without any help from me.

I suppose it is fitting that this is Post 100 on this blog.  In my last blog post, I talked about how I was ready to give up on Saturday.  I was ready to quit life because nothing was happening and I was just tired of trying to remain hopeful and positive.

The previous Sunday, Pastor Patrick Kitely of Shiloh Church told us that on July 6 he would be giving a prophetic declaration to the congregation.  We're studying the book of Philippians and we had finished with chapter 2, but before we got there he wanted to deliver this proclamation because God had something he wanted to say to us in this time.  

Pastor Patrick said that this was the season of answered prayer.  If you've been praying about things and you've decided it's not going to happen, then you need to come this Sunday because it isn't going to happen...like YOU thought.  It's going to be BETTER than you thought.

I knew he was talking about me so I was here for it.

Traffic Jam

Pastor Patrick talked about how for some of us we felt like we were flowing and speeding through traffic and then all of a sudden everything slowed down or went to a screeching halt.

I thought:  How does he know all of this?

Back in November of 2013, I was CRUISING...Things had gotten VERY exciting and I just knew that we were about to hit pay dirt and then SCREEEEEECH.  Nothing.  WHAT?  Let's review the 1st Quarter of 2014

1st Quarter of 2014

January

I started my prayer challenge for 40 days and then I went into the wilderness which exposed: selfish ambition, bitterness, anger, un-forgiveness, envy, jealousy.  I also received a "random" phone call which put me on the road to living out the career vision that I had come up with in 2013, but was too full of doubt and fear to act on.  I launched my fitness enterprise and began to work at one of the top fitness clubs in the city.

February

I fasted for the first on the 5th anniversary of giving my life to God and I also consecrated my business and everything I am doing to him.  At church we also talked about the looooove connection and I realized my main love connection needed to be with God. THAT was how I was going to learn how to love.

March

First Sunday in March Pastor Patrick had an altar call which he talked about assigned deliverance.  That day deliverance would come and we would have a total perspective change.  Boom!  He was right.  Right after that Sunday my perspective changed. Incidentally (I am putting this in here for SOME reason) that same week someone reappeared and I thought about how wrong I was in my dealings with this person and I should apologize.  That wouldn't have happened before, but I realized that I was all about selfish ambition and didn't care anything about this person's feelings or story and I owed this person an apology (still pending)

April

I realized it was time to let it go and to stop wallowing in the mire.  Let go of the What if's and Why isn't.  Enough is enough.  The past is in the past and it's time to sing a new song.  Let. It. Go. like that song we've heard 1000 times.


May

I was participating in the Proverbs 31 Living So That Bible study and I realized during this study what the goal is:  It's to give God Glory.  I'm living so that I can fulfill my purpose and ultimately give God the Glory.  It isn't about accomplishment or ambition, but God's glory.

There was also a word at church which said:  I EXPECT GOD TO DO SOMETHING.  No labels or anything, just SOMETHING.

June

During the Limitless life Bible Study I was convicted to call my Dad for the first time on Father's Day and thus began the process of forgiveness and reconciliation.  

During this Study God began to reveal to me that part of the reason he is sending me my husband is for me to introduce him to Christ because God has some amazing things planned for his life, but He needs Christ in his life. This was confirmed in the Bible study when Pastor Derwin said:  What if the greatest thing you do is make someone else great by introducing them to Christ.  BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Also fantastic studies on Unrelenting Prayer and Envy by Bob Sorge. 

One of the biggest breakthroughs though was getting rid of the REJECTED label I have worn for so long.  I am NOT rejected.  I do not need to live in "If Only".  All of the stupid stuff I thought made me qualified has nothing to do with anything.  It is about my LIGHT.  That's what the attraction is:  It's the LIGHT and that light is CHRIST in me.

Halftime

As Pastor Patrick Said on Sunday, it's halftime.  The first half has been great but God is getting ready to accelerate and hasten the Second Half.  He's right because I have said time and again I feel like I'm in the accelerated refiners fire Program.

We are at halftime and now is not the time to give up!  It's time to Finish!

The Give Up Spirit

Now he addressed the give up spirit not once but twice.  He said that the give up spirit is a lying spirit and it is.  It's when we get closest to shore that we start getting tired and ready to give up.  That's where I was on Saturday, but on Sunday I got my mind right!  

This word got to me and I have been speaking this word every morning.

Ecclesiastes 7:8

Finishing is better than starting!
Patience is better than Pride!

Well Amen.

I was so encouraged to keep on going because I know God has something SPECTACULAR planned.  I EXPECT GOD TO DO SOMETHING.  Every day I keep waiting for the freight train to hit me with some good news.

I'm Ready

That was the prophetic declaration.  I am Ready.

I am ready to move ahead into what God has purposed for my life.  My motives are right, my mind is right, and I have a close and intimate relationship with God.  These three things are ESSENTIAL when carrying out God's purpose and plan because even when prayers begin to get answered that doesn't mean that there won't be obstacles and resistance.  That comes with the territory.

God warned me 2 years ago that this is not going to come without a fight and not look like what I thought it would look but I'm ready.  I have been in training for this these past 2 years and I also know and believe the vision and dream that God has given me.  I know it will all be worth it for the glory of God

Here was the word of the Lord that was spoken on Sunday

Jeremiah 1:12

The Lord said to me, “You have seen correctly, for I am watching to see that my word is fulfilled.”

I've seen correctly and The Lord is WATCHING to see his word fulfilled.  My goodness!!!

I'm ready y'all.  I'm so ready.

To God be the Glory!

Comments

Popular Posts