I'm Ready: No labels...just SOMETHING

SOMETHING happened.  This much I know is true. 

On Thursday July 10, 2014 SOMETHING happened.   Just as much as I know SOMETHING happened on June 30, 2013 and things weren't the same after that.  SOMETHING  happened on July 10, 2014.

I'm just not sure what.

At first I found myself trying to label it saying a door closed, the traffic is going to flow, I turned a corner, I jumped a hurdle...yet none of those really fit.

I don't know what happened.  SOMETHING happened.


I expect God to do SOMETHING

Now the word the preacher gave back in may was: Expect God to do SOMETHING.  He said not to label it because when you label it, you limit it.

So I had on July 10, 2014 I had a SOMETHING moment and I was trying so hard to rack my brain to figure out what it was. I couldn't so I concluded that it was SOMETHING.  I've been praying for God to do SOMETHING and he did. He didn't tell me what he did and he shouldn't because I probably wouldn't be ready for it.  

I have just made up my mind that Time will reveal what the SOMETHING is

Awareness

After SOMETHING happened on Thursday, I bought a little composition notebook to track how I was feeling in the present.  SOMETHING is happening and I'm HERE for it.  I literally want to be HERE for it and not miss out on one moment.  I want to experience every single moment.

One of my prayers for this year is to be more PRESENT and CONNECTED.

So this is what I have in my awareness journal about Thursday

Feeling Different

I felt different.  I felt beautiful, I felt vibrant, I felt alive.  I felt like I have never felt before.  It's almost indescribable.  LOL!  I can't even label it because I don't know. SOMETHING switched on and clicked for me.  I didn't feel inferior.  I felt beautiful and I felt chosen.  I also felt relief.

I KNOW!  It doesn't make any sense to me either, but I'm telling you that's how it went down.

Now I have no clue what in the world this has to do with anything but I wanted to write it down because it's important.  When we look back and connect the dots, it will make sense.

Present and Connected

I also noted that when I was busy LOOKING for SOMETHING to happen, It did not happen, but when I was in my space, focused on what I was supposed to be doing, SOMETHING happened.  I was being organic and not trying to do anything but the assignment at hand and SOMETHING happened.

My prayer for 2014 is that I am PRESENT and CONNECTED with people.  I don't just want to be out for self or not in the moment.  I want to be in THAT moment with them.  I want to form connections and not focus on what I could potentially get out of it.  

Stop the Madness! You don't need to know EVERYTHING!

One of my biggest problems is that I like to know what's going to happen.  I want to know WHY.  I want to know what the outcome is going to be.  I want to know what's going to happen SO THAT I can control it.  

Well isn't it wonderful that God knows us so well?  He knows that if I control it, then I will ruin it.  My track record on that speaks for itself!

So God has put on my heart that I don't need to know what happened.  I don't need to know what is going on.  I don't need to label anything.  I just need to sit back, stay in the moment, and do what I'm supposed to do.

I have told others that SOMETHING happened on Thursday July 10, 2014.  I told them I didn't know what it was but it was SOMETHING and someday soon I'm going to come back and tell them, "Remember how I said SOMETHING happened on July 10, 2014 well this is what it was..."

So as of right now, I have no labels.  Because I have no labels, I have no limits.  All I know is SOMETHING happened.

I'm ready.

To God be the Glory

Comments

Popular Posts