Write your vision on the tablet because when you look at it one year later, you will be SHOCKED!


This morning I am performing my annual New Year's tradition of reviewing my goals from the past year, cleaning out my goal binder, and preparing for tomorrow's annual goal writing project.

I participated in a 30 day challenge last year to really formulate clear and achievable goals.  

This morning I read what I wrote last January when i was SO full of excitement and promise about all these wonderful things that were going to happen. I burst out laughing several times and shook my head in amazement at how this whole thing manifested.

At the beginning of the year, I chose Faith as my number one priority and then I was asked to provide statements to provide clarity.  Here is what I wrote:

I will honor my number one priority by doing my best to maintain my integrity.  IT MEANS I HAVE TO DO WHAT GOD SAYS EVEN  WHEN I DON'T WANT TO.


HELLO!!! That sums up the last 7 months of 2013!!!
"God, I don't want to do this or get involved.  It's just going to end in disappointment.  OK FINE I'LL DO IT!"

The following actions would be inconsistent with my commitment to my number one priority:  Hanging out with people who do not hold high standards and participate in unethical behaviors.  To honor my number one priority, I will limit interaction with people who lack integrity and are lost.  I will also limit negative activities such as too much time on the internet and watching too much TV


Give up Facebook for the last 4 months of the year after the first 3 weeks of my Bible Study???  SAY WHAT!!! Now I don't even miss it.  I won't be back on until February.  I also limited TV watching to weekends. 

To live my life according to my number one priority I need to make the following changes.
  • spend time with God every Day 
  • Be honest and cut ties with people who aren't good influences
  • Meet new people who share my faith
BOOM! BOOM! POW!!!


My 2013 Top Priority Clarity Statement

My number one priority is to be the woman God has called me to be and to live a victorious life.  I believe has called me to do GREAT things...HUGE THINGS and that can ONLY HAPPEN IF I ALLOW THE GOD OF THE SUPERNATURAL TO WORK MIRACLES.   My mind is set to victory.  Victory = Receiving everything God has for me.

*SPEECHLESS*

The year of seeing God work in the supernatural....

This year I can honestly say that I've learned more about God of the supernatural than I've ever known.  I've experienced supernatural events.  Stuff that people like myself who intellectualize, analyze things to death, and be so conclusive just don't buy into.  Whether it was when: 
  • God told me to pray for them man in front of me at church  and I didn't want to
  • the morning of June 30 when I became convinced that there was going to be a mighty move of God that day, and sure enough things were never the same after that
  • Praying Risky/Bold Prayers and then asking/receiving confirmation of those prayers
  • Seeing Glimpses of God's glory through the eyes of faith
I didn't grow up knowing about the God of the supernatural.  I knew about the God of rules/regulations and anger, but not the God who does all this stuff we don't understand and can't explain.  I certainly got to know him this year.

2014 Theme:  I Have Decided to be Fiercely Fit with LOVE ON TOP

So I'm hanging on to Amy's song for 2014 and I have some more exciting things to share about what I am planning (if it fits in His will of course) for the next year.

I am looking forward to sharing more of THIS SACRED JOURNEY with you on 2014 and perhaps we can begin to see some of the harvest from the seeds that were planted in 2013 and for some of those dots to start to connecting.

I do have 2 scriptures that are heavy in my spirit as we head into the New Year.  I keep telling you to remember the word restoration.  God gave me this scripture:

Isaiah 61:7


Instead of your former shame and dishonor,
you will receive a DOUBLE PORTION of prosperity and
EVERLASTING JOY

Zechariah 4:6-7

Then he said to me, “This is what the Lord says to [Geneva]: It is not by force nor by strength, but by my Spirit, says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies. Nothing, not even a mighty mountain, will stand in [Geneva's] way; it will become a level plain before him! And when [Geneva] sets the final stone of the Temple in place, the people will shout: ‘May God bless it! May God bless it!’

God's word to me today

The Lord has instructed to me to just show up and he will take care of the rest.  I'm ready!  I'm gonna live what I believe!!!!

Happy New Year!!!

To God be the Glory





Comments

Popular Posts