Recommended Read: 21 Day Financial Fast with Michelle Singletary



This is NOT Prosperity False Teaching Foolishness


I completed this Fast in July 2018.  I will say that my Financial situation was in need of revival because I had made some irresponsible decisions financially and now had to dig myself out of a hole.

I was ready to buy the book even before I knew it was intended for people of Faith because I knew that I needed a jumpstart and I needed to focused financially.

This is a fast designed for people of faith with plenty of scripture reference and asking who do you trust for your provision:  God? Credit Cards?  Business Coaches?

This type of practical teaching is sorely needed because all too often churchogers are led astray by “name it and claim it, blab it and grab it, or hop up and down 7 times” false teaching for financial breakthroughs. That foolishness is Not saluted.

Ms.Singletary’s message is that we need to get into alignment with what we're supposed to be doing for the Kingdom and what God has called us to and to be a responsible steward of our finances.

Faith without works is dead and we must do our part.  We do need practical action steps to follow. which is why this book is a great guide.

Ms. Singletary does provide plans and suggestions on how to upgrade your financial situation. 

The biggest takeaway is to STOP SPENDING MONEY UNNECESSARILY FOR 21 Days. (The Fast)

Fasting is meant to increase sensitivity and open your eyes...and boy were my eyes opened. At this moment I’m supposed to be making room in all areas of my life and that includes financially. 
In 21 Days I have already seen a big improvement. I recommend this to any person of faith who needs to upgrade financially. 


Special Note to the Ladies

OK here is where my old Feminazi side comes out

WOMEN ESPECIALLY NEED TO GET THEIR FINANCES TOGETHER.  WE NEED TO STOP SHOPPING TO FILL EMOTIONAL VOIDS. WE ALSO NEED TO REALIZE THAT MEN ARE NOT FINANCIAL PLANS SO STOP HOLDING OUT FOR A HERO AND GET YOUR FINANCES IN ORDER

Comments

Popular Posts