Genesis: Let there be...Quietness and Confidence

I missed about 80% of last Monday since I was so wound up and ready to float right on up to Glory.  The rest of the week was a little better but I was still on fire and ready to go!!

I finally got a chance to rest on Saturday and then doubts started to creep in.

"You probably made all of this up....again."
"It's your overactive imagination"
"This could have been wishful thinking"
"You shouldn't have done anything"
"You're going to be disappointed...again"

On and on it went and I began to get doubtful again...but then I thought about my favorite story in the Bible.  The Exodus and subsequent adventure of the Children of Israel.  They forfeited the Promised Land for 40 years due to unbelief despite all of the miracles that God performed.  

I did not want that to be my story because that previous week I had more financial provision and miracles but here I was allowing my doubts and fears to begin to take up room in my head.

I woke up before 6 a.m. Sunday morning and immediately turned to Numbers 13 and 14.  That's the part of the story where the 10 spies come back with a negative report and only Joshua and Caleb had a positive report hence they were the only ones to enter the Promised Land.

Oooooohhhhkaaayyy...Yep we don't want to do that.


Quietness and Confidence shall be your strength

I picked up a book I finished recently about Discernment.  I'm reading it again and I feel like it's all new material.  I think that's what happens after you have a major God encounter.  Your eyes open even more to God's truths and they land even harder.

I came across this scripture which jumped out at me

Isaiah 30:15
“In returning [to Me] and rest you shall be saved,In quietness and confident trust is your strength.”
Hey!! Isn't that what I did?  For the first time ever.  It sure was!!  

Looking over my notes I had written this down the first time I read the book but it didn't mean anything to me like it meant now.

 If you read the  following scriptures, then you see God is chastising Israel for doing the very opposite.  They decided to go into battle their own way and we all know that never ends well.

I didn't want that to be my story either.

So apparently I was on the right track for whatever was happening.



Quietness and Confidence shall be my strength.


Not trying to attract attention
Not doing the most
Not trying to create a scene 
Not trying to make it happen
Not trying to be cute
Not trying to do it my way
Not trying to do it the world's way


But by being Quiet and placing confident Trust in God.


OK that helped me get my mind right and I also reminded myself that, "Those who trust in the Lord shall not be put to shame or disappointed" (Isaiah 49:23, Romans 10:11)


For the Kingdom...

The lesson yesterday was fabulous and preached by Pastor Dawn Humphrey.  She emphasized that our fellowship Shiloh Church was in a Joshua 5 moment...it's time for battle.  I agree.  

I've known for a while something earth shattering and beyond exciting was and is going to happen at Shiloh which is why I not only started attending but decided I was all in.

We're at the point where the army is just getting "locked in" and ready for battle right now.  You've got to prepare for battle.  You can't be disorganized and not have a vision or any types of plans.  Of course plans will change and you'll have to adapt but no plans and unprepared soldiers will equal disaster.

I'm glad the leaders of the house are already in strategy mode....

Pastor Dawn Humphrey asked:  Is there not a cause?
She answered:  The cause is for the Kingdom....

The Kingdom of God is within each and every one of us who are believers.  That's the cause.  It's bigger than the individual and at the same time if individuals don't have the kingdom within, then it's a wrap.

We even got Cool Wristbands that said "For the Kingdom"

Just call me Katinss Everdeen, Queen of the Kingdom Army since we are all royal priests.


So what about.....




Quietness and Confident Trust will be my strength.
NOT trying to MAKE IT HAPPEN.  


Make me different, Make Me Patient

When I asked God to make me different.  I asked him to make patient and I said it twice because I am naturally an impatient person.  I like to take action and I like things to happen quickly.  

If I'm going to be disappointed, then I'd like to know right away so I can move on. 

I can tell you that I know for sure 2/3 of the prayers were answered last week from the Night of Healing.  


Clear Direction on What's Next

I'm pretty clear on what's next.  I'm all in for the Revival Army for His Kingdom.  I've had an inkling of what I want to do for a long time and now I'm starting to get prepared, but for now I'm cool to study, write, and serve as needed.  

Financial Provision

Paid part of one bill off and one of my clients paid early covering me for last week! I'm even on a savings plan since I decided to cut some more stuff out of my life.  Wowzers.

But what about deliverance from Negative Attitudes about Relationships

I don't know.

This is very strange.  

By this time I would have done something to confirm that this ain't it or lost interest.  I also would have been anxious and angry that there has been zero action...not even a "Let's shut it down"

Not to say that there weren't wins because there were some definite wins. 

I had the fabulous married couple Eric/Lori to pray for me and they were just right on time and I actually shut up, sat down, and was still for once.

I'll tell you this:  I don't know what happened but I truly believe something happened.  I felt a weight lift and even though doubts started to creep in, they went away pretty quickly.  

Not only that I didn't even feel pressure about this yesterday.  It is what it is.  Who even knows?  This could just be something to get the momentum going and to give me a glimpse to get it together.  In any case...

Quietness and confident trust is my strength
not trying to make stuff happen

Before going to bed last night, I was reading the Discernment book and the author cited Mark 11:24

24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

This is what I wrote in my notes



Well I believe something happened last week. I believe something exciting happened. Last week I believed it wouldn’t be long before I would receive my beautiful gifts. This week even though nothing happened in the natural I am going to proceed forward like it's already done.

One of the things I have learned about discernment and which is one of my personal keys to confirmation is that God will use 2-3 witnesses to say the same thing and/or you'll get the same scriptures over a short time span so he can make sure you got it.  Repetition repetition repetition.

Daily I receive the verse of the day at 5 a.m and

 The Verse of the Day was...





The Party is JUST getting started y'all!! 

Let's see how God does this thing.  I'm sure it will be some unconventional way that assures that I won't blow it.  YESSSSS!!!

THE KING IS HERE!!  LOVE WINS...FOR THE KINGDOM


Comments

Popular Posts