Spring 2018 Fresh Vision: It's possible but now I know it's probable





The Vernal Equinox signals the beginning of spring.  I already know what my theme is going to be:  Fresh Vision

So as Spring signifies New Life and Awakenings, so I part ways with the old, take the blindfold off, and see with Fresh Vision

I am technically one day early but who is counting


Yesterday Pastor Jules Moore of Shiloh church said something intriguing during his sermon on the Resurrection Effect. The essence of his message  was that people worshipping A resurrected savior should produce some fruitful and resurrected people!

Possible and Probable



It was His teaching on possibility vs probability that really caught my attention


Possibility says anything can happen. For most people if something is a possibility, then you don't really prepare or position yourself for successful. It's possible so you might make a few adjustments but nothing too strenuous because it may or may not happen.


Probability says it is most likely going to happen. It's worth believing in and sacrificing for. If something is probable you're going to make more preparations than if something is just possibility.


When we receive prophetic words and callings on our lives, how we act and prepare if it's possible is totally different than if it's probable.

Possibility says I'm not going to risk too much.

Probability says this is worth believing in and believing God for.

From Winter to Spring I went from possible to probable 

I believe that my shift with Fresh Vision was that I went from believing the promises of God were possible to believing they were probable.

It always seemed possible that my dreams and visions were going to happen because I am ambitious but as I started checking item and item off the list:

  • owning my own business
  • speaking
  • teaching my own workshops and seminars
  • Increased Revenue
  • Mentors.
I knew for sure it was more than possible, it was probable so my preparation looks different: more study time, more investment in personal development, and a different level of faith.

Y'all Brother Richard done told me I ain't gonna be an old maid and I believe it.

Pastor Jules was also handing out prophetic words yesterday during his sermon.  He didn't pick on me specifically but he said some stuff that I am just gone go head and claim were some seeds for me.  LOL.  I hope he benefits from them too.


First Ingrid and Now Patty


Yesterday I met a new friend at Shiloh Church.  Her name is Patty and I have noticed her before.  She just really makes me happy.  I don't know why.  Anyway I was coming out of service and she stops me and says, "God is going to Smile on you this week.  I want you to come back and tell me about it"

I just love it!!  I gave her a big hug....I think she is right.

Right after I went to a fundraiser and now I am motivated to do my own fundraiser this summer!!

On Monday Morning I woke up to a beautiful congratulations video from the ladies in my wonderful business community and my coach.  So blessed with their support.

It is only Monday...so more excitement to come.



Comments

Popular Posts