Draw the Circle Prayer Challenge Lent 2018 Review


This was a different prayer challenge for me because I was praying not just for myself.  I was praying for:


  • Young People (First day we had Parkland shooting)
  • Young Black Men
  • Revival at Shiloh Church (In the midst we had revival type worship service with an accompanying sermon called Fresh Vision)
  • Revival Worldwide
When it came to me I found myself praying for issues I hadn't even thought about
  • Spiritual Mentors
  • Getting out of Debt in 2018
  • Paying off my IRS bill by April 7, 2018
  • Stop Asking How
On Day 22 When it was time to Double Circle (Circle your Prayer Challenge with a Fast) I decided to Fast from my Television shows (which I didn't want to do)

Instead of watching my TV shows, I read the Gospels and I also started a book about the Azusa Street Revival.  If we are going to have a revival, then we need to look at prior revivals for clues.  It's clear Prayer is at the center of it along with strong organizational leadership and planning.

I don't know how things will turn out but I know that they will turn out in the way God has planned.

To God be the Glory


Comments

Popular Posts