Summer 2016 It's time to Do something Crazy....and that makes no sense! Again!

I thought about not sharing this because it is so crazy but I decided that it's more important to have a paper trail of this so that when it all comes together, then people cannot accuse me of making my story up.

So I just finished the Proverbs 31 Online Bible Study about 5 Habits of a Woman who Doesn't Quit. It was a great Bible Study and I got a lot out of it!

So when the e-mail for the next Study came along, I looked at it and thought

NOPE.  DELETE.  I have no use for this one!

The Husband Project

Their next study is called the Husband Project.  No this study is not about how to find a husband.  It's about how to LOVE a husband and what wives should do.

Now by the looks of things, I have no need for this study....But hey we walk by faith and not by sigh. Faith is building for what you cannot yet see in the natural.

I'm not married, not dating anyone, Hey nobody has even turned me on in like a year....really that one ruined it for me.  He was everything I have told God I needed in my life...on down to being tall, handsome, great teeth, and an amazing voice.  Oh yeah and after social media snooping (shut up...we all do it) he knows God, honors Him, serves Him, and understand impact.  There was no settling in Egypt after that!

I said, 'If that's where we're going...then I will gladly wait and shut up...while doing it!"

Anyway where was I??

Oh yeah...The Husband Project.  So I thought, "I'm not in that number so I'll just delete this e-mail."  But then I started thinking....

What do I know about how to have a healthy marriage?  Not much.
What do I know about how you're supposed to love your husband?  Nothing
So really...what does a good wife do?  Ummm not nag or be too bossy??

I'm clueless

Put that work in NOW

Athletes train for the big games.  We train for the positions we want at work...so why shouldn't I be learning about marriage if I say I want to be married.  I need to put that work in NOW.  Of course real world application is totally different but there's nothing wrong with being AWARE and learning what I'm supposed to do.

Nobody teaches people how to be good partners.  Misogynistic teachers think teaching women to cook and clean is teaching how to be a good wife but that's stupid.  Many of us grew up in dysfunctional homes and don't want to repeat that same cycle...so why not learn what to do instead of focusing on what NOT to do.

Will I be recording it here on the Blog

I will be recording some of what I learn here on the blog and my experiences and the rest of it is for later.  We'll begin June 20!  I'm interested in this.

It's crazy but....

Comments

Popular Posts