Spring 2016: The Power of Now: Aha Moment #18 No More Drama

"When egos come together, whether in personal relationships or in organizations or institutions, “bad” things happen sooner or later: drama of one kind or another, in the form of conflicts, problems, power struggles, emotional or physical violence, and so on." - Eckhart Tolle, The Power of Now


When you connect with Being and are no longer run by your mind, you cease to create those things you do not create or participate in drama anymore


I have to say they my thirst and excitement for drama has taken a nosedive in the past two years. I no longer want it or crave it. I no longer feel the need to PROVE to anyone that I am better or I am enough.


I was especially proud of myself last year for passing a test. I didn't revert to my old ways of thinking and acting. I just accepted what happened and said if more was to happen,then it would. I did not need to try and FORCE it so that my ego would be satisfied.


Eckhart Tolle says most people are in love with their particular life drama: Their Story is Their Identity

So true. Some people love being victims because then they can blame all of their problems on other people and not have to put in work of their own. They do not have to accept their part in whatever their story is. They can just continue to blame their problems on everyone else and not rise up and decide to write a new story.

I have seen what happens when you blame your miserable life on others or expect others to make your life better. It doesn't happen and you're stuck in the state of misery.

Some people also like to try and draw you into their web of drama because you were apart of their story. It's gotten to the point now where I say that's your thing. I don't want to be a part of it anymore.


For many people life drama gives them something to do. It gives them purpose. It gives them something to be angry and bitter about. If they didn't have life drama then they may be forced to just be themselves or to face the reality of what is actually happening. It's much easier to keep the drama going.


I know because I was like that for a Long time. I was all caught up in it. It gave me something to do. It gave my life some excitement. Now I do not care for this type of silliness.i would much rather live in the now by building my business or continuing the development process. That is enough excitement.

Without the inner conflict of Am I enough going on, I don't need to go on a search for validation or to bring others into it. I am enough and that is enough.

Comments

Popular Posts