Fall Push 2019: This is a Move

So the song says

That mountains are still being movedStrongholds are still being loosed
'Cause yes, we can see it
That wonders are still what you do
We are here for you
Come and do what you do
We are here for you
Come and do what you do
We set our hearts on you
Come and do what you do
'Cause we need a move
God, we believe  We need a move - Tasha Cobbs Leonard, We need a move (Song at the end)

Freedom in being Honest

Last week on our church Prayer Perimeter where I am a facilitator I confessed about my discouragement regarding the whole single business and my bad attitude regarding the marriage prayer points that week.  

I even shared that I am opposite of a lot of singles because my pride tells me that I will be better off by myself and one of the sisters said she had never thought about it that way before and it helped her.

I felt so  free after that.  I never like to talk about being single because I never want to come across as one of those desperate people.  I don't feel lonely and like I have to have a man. 

I am the opposite because I have too many walls up but I honestly do feel like something is missing and I think it would be my biggest act of sacrifice...similar to what Jesus sacrificed for us on the cross...

To Give up my life and what I thought success and achievement meant in order to bind to another person would be a HUGE Sacrifice for me.

So there is that.

It is Officially a New Season

That prayer call was on Wednesday and then on Thursday it was like something broke.  It was like something lifted and I knew we were on to the new season.  

It was like I let RELEASED all that had been dragging me down in that past season and I was so much lighter.

In the Natural we were due to officially change from Summer to Fall, but I knew that spiritually I had crossed over.  There was an act of deliverance that happened and I was in a new season.  

Because I felt like I had just been too worked up and wound up, I  needed to turn it down. 

I changed from my normal vigorous workouts and all I had been doing was yoga. 

In the Friday class my body which had been tense just released.  

I believe that during the ten days of dedicated prayer there was reset, refocus, and realignment.  It happened spiritually, emotionally, and even physically with the yoga and also having to reset myself with my low iron levels/rest.

No surprises here...This is a move

On Sunday after the deliverance I was ready for worship.  

I just kept thanking God during Praise and Worship that I hadn't been devoured or decided to settle for doing things in my own strength.

The Worship that Sunday was powerful.  I threw my entire body into it with lots of energy because that is what I have been called to do.  

I'm called to prophesy and to sing to the dry bones.  I don't need to be on stage yet to do so.

In that story in 2 Chronicles 20 where the prophet tells the people that they will not even have to fight the battle, the army leads the way into battle with Praise and Worship.  That's what I have been told to do so I am going to be all in with it.

This is a move.

As I've said on this blog, I let this go.  I can't do any of it in my own strength.  I can't make anything happen and trying to force it and figure it out just left me frustrated and drained.  

It was time to let it go. So I made up my mind to focus on Jesus and seeking the kingdom.  

My eyes focused straight ahead and not getting caught up in trying to figure things out or trying to control it.

Since I'm not backing down in any shape or form, I'm bringing the heat and being me 100%.  That means even on the outside, I stepped it back up.  I'm stepping into the fullness of who I am in this season.  

No shrinking, hiding, and especially no fleeing/running away.

God will do whatever he wants to do and he will do it in his own timing.


No matter what it may look like in the natural or what I see...
This is a move.  

It is SO much BETTER when God is in charge 
and not me
No stress, no anxiety, no frustration
Just a sense of Peace
because no matter what happens I know 
it's not by might
not by power
not by force
But by his Spirit
Yahweh Yireh 
God will See to it

But let me say...
I wasn't surprised
That there was a move
because
This is a Move
  

 

Comments

Popular Posts