The Lioness has awakened....

At the end of 2017 and the beginning of 2018, nearly every book I was reading had something to do with lions.
  • In the Pit with a Lion on a snowy day, Mark Batterson
  • Chase the Lion, Mark Batterson
  • Instinct by TD jakes
  • Lioness Awakening  by Lisa Bevere
What was this all about? I was born in the month of August so I’ve always had this thing about lions and lionesses.
In my birth month of August I got the urge to read all those books again. What was this about?
It was right there on the first page of Lisa Bevere’s book

With the birth of this season, you will awaken a lioness.


It starts with changing the posture...It's time to get into alignment



“In order for Lions or lionesses to roar effectively, they must first change their posture”

Lord make me different.Lord get me into the right alignmentLord get me into the proper position

I said all of these things. It all begins with a whisper

I have heard a major recurring whisper over the last year and it was: “Make Room”

Most recently last Sunday I heard the whisper: “Give the $10” and we know what happened with that.

My next steps


Recently I dropped nearly all of my activities that I was involved with.  I also refocused my direction with my business on some of the projects that I was planning for the year.  It didn't feel right and frankly wouldn't have been a good investment.

However I have started to receive revelation about what my next steps are.

I'm going to lead a pride of Lionesses is what I will say. I already do that in the personal development/coaching world.  I have at least 2 groups going at once but now it's time to lead faith based women focused groups.

This will not be a group of women focused on shallow nonsense or yet another church social club where dingbats can flourish.  This will be a serious group that is dedicated to fighting against the enemy and to strengthen the kingdom.  I have other details that I am not ready to share yet.

While it will be women focused, it won't be women exclusive meaning men will be involved.  They have to be involved...and I've come to the conclusion that groups work best when they are co-ed.

I am on the right track...


Likewise, smart lionesses do not roar unless they are certain of their ambush. No need to be loud. Be strategic. Yes...Shut up and be still until it's showtime.

For the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel has said this, “In returning [to Me] and rest you shall be saved, In quietness and confident trust is your strength.

We are on the right track.

Now we just have to wait until it is time to JUMP ON IT!


Comments

Popular Posts