Prophetic Word: shiloh Church August 5, 2018 Pastor Eric Butler

August 5, 2018

During the Tithes and Offerings, Pastor Javier said for us to sing the song about You blessed me over and over again.

I had already given my online offering but I had $10 left in cash in my wallet and I felt a nudge to give that and I asked the usher for an envelope and put the $10 in the envelope.

Prophet Eric Butler was visiting and after a time of prophesying he asked for all the business owners to stand.

He said when he did this before he would ask the business owners to give $10 and they would say “That’s all” and he said Yes because 10 is the KINGDOM NUMBER.  Our businesses will multiply. He then said he wasn’t going to do that today...but my mouth dropped open because I had already done it by just listening to the nudge in my spirit.  

I just could not believe it.  I was too through.

Comments

Popular Posts