Recommended Read: Secrets of the Secret Place

When Brother Richard prayed for me in January 2018 (You won't die an old maid) he talked about the Secret Place and how we should get into it.

In the Spring of 2018 when the Church did a time of fasting and the Prayer Reset by Bob Sorge, he of course mentioned the Secret Place.

Finally a Bible Study I was in the Spring of 2018 the leader mentioned the Secret Place.


What is this Secret Place 
and Why am I not there?

Glad I found the Secret Place

I won't spoil it for you but I am glad that I found the Secret Place.  You can go there and be transparent and honest.  You'll find everything you need, answers to your questions, and you can even be honest!  You can complain, grumble, and you'll receive answers.  I am LOVING IT!

Easy to Read

This book is super easy to read.  Chapters are short and you can read a few of them a day.  There is also ACTION to take after you read a chapter.  I love ACTIONABLE STEPS.  

My Biggest Aha and Life Changing Moment

I read this in Bob Sorge’s book: The Secret Place about a powerful secret of prayer

Intercession accelerates God’s purposes in the earth

What if what I was complaining that was taking too long was actually being accelerated because of these prayers?

If we don't pray, God's purposes will happen but they will not happen sooner. They will be delayed. - Bob Sorge

So wait...you mean if I stop praying, then things will be even more delayed? Wow. That took me out y'all. No other way to put it. So this wasn't a waste of time after all? I really needed that encouragement. It fired me up to pray even more fervently and plant my foot into the ground.

It got even worse when I read this passage about the secret of intercession

One of the most profound ways you can love someone is by praying for them. Intercession does something very powerful for the intercessor:  it joins the heart of the intercession to the heart of the one being prayed for. In intercession, you are investing yourself in another person's life. It's one of the secrets of the secret place. - Bob Sorge



Fresh Vision 2018 says:  We will keep going and then we will testify before all people to the faithfulness of God FOR HIS GLORY!!

RUN AND DON'T WALK TO GET THIS BOOK!


Comments

Popular Posts