My Word and Declaration for 2018



My word for this year is Upgrade

I want to Upgrade EVERYTHING.  

I want to Upgrade my business and I want to upgrade myself.  I believe life is all about growth and I am ready to see increases and improvements in my life across the board.

I feel like I've been in a holding pattern for a while now and I've been consistently growing.  I'm ready to see some visible evidence of this growth.

Scripture Isaiah 40:31



A familiar passage of scripture but also having significance for me this year.  When this scripture came to me, I thought..."Hmmmm" and then hearing the Prophetic Teaching of Patrick Kiteley at Shiloh church that 2018 will be a year of Fulfillment and Awakening....I thought "Right on the money".

As Bishop Garlington Prophesied 2 years ago:  It will Happen (Isaiah 34:16)

Comments

Popular Posts