My personal commitment to say, "Yes to God"

I signed up for a Bible Study called, "What happens when Women say Yes to God".  It is time for me to liven things up in my life, and the only way that is going to happen is for me to say "Yes" to God's will and ways for my life.  I'm determined to walk on the path that God has set for me and not turn around.  

I believe that the cost will be far too great if I give up and listen to the naysayers including myself.  So I made a personal commitment to God to keep on saying yes. 

Lord, I'm committing to saying Yes to you  even when:

 I don't understand
I'm afraid of being disappointed
I'm afraid of being a disappointment
I'm afraid of change

Most importantly, I will say Yes even when I don't know and can't figure out what's going to happen or how things will turn out.  I will say, "Yes"

I also will not turn back or give up when things get messy or hard.  I will not run away.  I said Yes and that means I have made a commitment and I will follow through.  I pray for strength and a positive mind set.  A mind SET on victory.  

I ask for strength in regards to my attitude so that I will MINIMIZE COMPLAINING.  Place people in my life so that we can encourage each other to STAY IN THE RACE. People who can pray for me and I can pray for them.  Spirit filled individuals with Holy Ghost power.  

I pray that I don't spend my time complaining and grumbling.    I think I need to say it again because that is a BIG problem for me.  I don't want to be like the Israelites and complain myself right out of my blessing.

I say Yes to Your way and will.  I'm all in.  Your ways are not my ways and I am THANKFUL for that because all I do is make a mess. 

My palms are up! I am  ready to receive and be used for your glory.

In the name of Jesus,
Amen

Comments

Popular Posts