Week 1: A Soul that longs for more



A Soul that Longs for More

After reading the first chapter of the book on Sunday, during worship I decided to record all where I saw God moving and God's presence. During the service a prophetic word went forth and the words were the exact same words I had prayed the night before.  The choir sang about the Lord being the source of our strength. Bible study asked us "How can we love God with all of our strength".  I began to really become aware of God's flow and God's presence everywhere around me.

I believe just taking notice can really enhance our every day experiences.  I'm noticing now during my devotion times, if I'm feeling discouraged the devotion scriptures or scripture of the day will be an encouraging word from God.  I'm becoming increasingly AWARE of God's PERVASIVE and ALL IN presence in my own life and I could not be more grateful.

There are some things that I have not mentioned and I will not mention them until the appointed time, but I will say this:  God is doing an amazing work in my life and although sometimes I want to give up and say,  "forget it" or I get discouraged because I wonder if I have made it all up, I'm staying on the path this time.  I'm going to follow Him.

There is much I need to say "YES" to God about and I am thrilled to be recording this journey because I believe THE BEST IS YET TO COME.

Comments

  1. Amen! The best is yet to come! Thank you for sharing this today! Very encouraging!
    Love, Sue (OBS Leader)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chante everlasting courage is what we receive from Him when our palms are up! God bless the marvelous path you are traveling.

    Adri

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will have such amazing results when we say "Yes to God." I was getting ready to go to a marriage seminar and my daughter said, "Mom don't go!" I know God was working on my heart all week with an encouraging word for other married couples. I had to say "Yes to God." When I went to the event I was the first person to be called on to share my experiences which brought such great support to other couples.

    Pauline

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts