Level Up: Foretelling and Foreshadowing

I like TD Jakes a lot. I know he's controversial for some but he's so out of the box and that is sorely needed.

I think he's a dynamic speaker, a visionary, and an incredible entrepreneur who refused to be boxed into what a preacher is supposed to be.  He's creative and also business minded while being a master teacher of Biblical text.  Every time I hear him speak, I hear something new that I had never caught.

He posted some clips of a recent sermon on Instagram and the clips had me so intrigued I wanted to hear the whole message.

I was not disappointed.

The Two Points that stuck with me were in regards to the Holy Spirit.



  • He pointed out that Jesus said that the Holy Spirit would lead us into ALL truth.  He would lead the way. 
  • The Holy Spirit is a tattletale.  He tells what he hears from the Father in Heaven....so he foretells what is going to happen a lot of the time if you're listening


Why did this stick out to me?

Listen I done told y'all that this happened to me this past Spring.



Now I have always believed that God gives you glimpses along the way whether they are to encourage you or whether they are to let you in on what's to come so at first I thought that was what was going on in this.

However as time went by things started to happen that made me think:  This is different.  This all can't be a coincidence.

In the past my problem has  been trying to connect dots that don't exist. A majority of my lessons on This Sacred Journey have been learning to stop trying to manipulate and control everything.

The way I'm going about it is completely different from anything I've done before.  I totally recognize that I am the problem and said, "Lord make me different".

The past few months I've asked myself repeatedly "Are you making this up?" and the answer is a big fat NO.  


This is different.  

Last week I made a list of all the weird Twilight Zone things that have happened these past few months and I said to myself, "There is a clear pattern here.  I'm not making it up at all."

Foreshadowing

When I said that Pastor Cornelius Lindsey asked: "Who will Go?  Whom shall I send?"

 I just want it to be clear that there was no typo when I said on this blog:  "Here we are send US"

I marched up to the altar by myself declaring "Here I am send me 
But the Holy Spirit moved 
and it was clear 
that I won't be going by myself
My Eyes were straight ahead
I didn't look to the left nor the right
I didn't need to.  
I already knew

"Here we are send us"


Again many of you are reading this after the fact and that makes this even better because everything I am telling you is solely by faith.  I'm not erasing it either.  I'm willing to have egg on my face and say, "I was wrong again."

Holy Spirit as Tattletale- Foretelling

This past year when I made my Seed Sowing declaration and I went on and on about my family legacy being at Shiloh, a husband and children that were called to Shiloh, I really didn't know where that came from because I wasn't trying to be apart of anymore churches.

And as far as some husband being called to Shiloh, I was hoping for some transfer because I didn't see anybody there that was really tickling my fancy. 

I was hoping that Pastor Jules Moore prophetic word on March 18, 2018 would send some extra Holy Ghost action out there for me so that another fitness enthusiast would come to Shiloh (More on that later)  There was a foretelling in that too.

I really believe my declaration came from the Holy Spirit.  (Yes Seed Sowing Sunday was also on the list because it fit the pattern)

Now comes the hard part:  Contending for it and Standing Firm 

In the past few weeks I've stepped up my enthusiasm and effort level.  I absolutely refuse to let the Devil make me miss out on an entire VOLUME of my life.  I won't let him do it which is why I signed up for Cleansing Streams to get my mind right because the way I think is clearly the problem.

T.D. Jakes said God will show you what he has for you but He isn't big on details.  If it's yours, then God will work out the details.

As of this present moment, I have no clue when or how anything will happen.  All I have is this faith and belief that I expect God to do something.


Fun Foreshadowing

I got these in the mail today and posted them to Instagram Stories.  It's in my Highlights under Upgrade 2018

Truth is that if I did do a registry it would be at my fave: Bed, Bath, and Beyond.  I can get lost in the store for hours.  But I am also not one to turn down a $50 coupon. 



Nearly every day I say how much I want a dog.  I think it would add so much joy to a home and frankly I need to practice being responsible for someone other than myself...especially a living being that's totally reliant on me to stay alive.  I'm just saying.






Comments

Popular Posts