Living so that...you can let it go and Dwayne Johnson replies to you

Last week I spoke at an event on Knowing your worth.

One of the other speakers kept repeating the phrase in relation to goal setting:  So that...so that....

Me and this speaker have A LOT in common and as she kept saying So That...So That...I thought back to the Bible study I did two years ago about Living SO THAT.

In Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill says that only 2% of people have a major definite aim and purpose.  Most people are literally trying to hit nothing every single day.  It's not enough to just have an aim.  You must also have a purpose and that is where SO THAT comes into play.

We don't say:  I want to make a lot of money 

We say: I want to make a lot of money SO THAT I can provide a good living for my family and have generational wealth to pass on to my children.

We don't say:  I want to get married and have kids

We say:  I want to get married and have kids SO THAT I can leave a legacy and live a more fulfilling and unselfish life.


Living so that....

This study of living so that is very intense and it's also very rich in Biblical study.  It's topically based but provides a lot of scripture SO THAT people understand the WHY behind they believe what they believe.

The first two are:  Jesus Came so that and God spoke so that....

It's been fun to see how my answers have evolved in these past two years.  They haven't changed much but they have evolved as I have grown in my faith and in my development.

You can let it go.

At this event where I was giving my talk, I declared in front of the room that I was DONE with going after fixer upper relationships and search and rescue missions.  DONE.  I don't want that and I'm saying no to those types of people because it would just reinforce a lifestyle of mediocrity and misery.  That's not what I want and that's not what I am after.

Well imagine my surprise when I discovered TWO people had unfriended me on Facebook.  

They are not the promise.

I didn't wonder why they unfriended me or felt like something was wrong with me.  As a matter of fact, I laughed and felt relief.  Now there was no more wondering. I could let go of childish fantasies or wondering what it all meant.

It meant it's time to let go and be ready to receive the non-fixer uppers and search and rescue missions!  I am glad that I at least took a chance in trying to find out though.  I had started to realize a few months back that this was all a "NO" and I'm glad there was no questioning or blows to the self esteem.  It was relief!

YES!  DWAYNE JOHNSON DID REPLY TO ME ON INSTAGRAM

I have had it bad for Dwayne "The Rock"Johnson for about 20 years. (he also is 2017's Sexiest man Alive so I was on to something even then)  I was a huge fan of his when he was with the WWE and even went to a local house show.  I'm a major fan.  Well I am also a major fan of his HBO show Ballers.  Because it's on HBO we do get some HOT HOT HOT scenes with him.  

Earlier this week he made a video on Instagram thanking us fans for making Ballers a success.  So I decided to chime in and give him some feedback about what type of scenes I think he should have on the show (Hint:  They should involve little clothing. )

I just about fell out when I got this notification



I mean COME ON!!  This post got the most likes ever and people's comments were just as funny.  

This was so awesome!!  I kind of thought it was funny that I let go and then this went and happened.

That very same day I met a woman who had helped to change my life by introducing me to my business coach.  We had never met and she was randomly sitting in Whole Foods where I had decided to make a random stop after the gym!  We have similar messages and beliefs!  It was so awesome to FINALLY connect with her.   It felt like my lucky day!!  

I left that day with the mantra of: LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE




On this Sacred Journey we may think one thing that turns out not to be true or we may try to figure it all out but we can't.  

Our best lives happen when we Let Go SO THAT God can orchestrate and direct a story that we cannot make up.  

As of this moment, me and Dwayne STILL have a chance!!! LOL!!!

Comments

Popular Posts