Leaving Sundays: A Lot Should Change in 5 years

You're either on your way up or on your way down. - Joe Biden


In my own life I have to say there's been a ton of change in 5 years and all positive.  It didn't feel positive at the time. It was embarrassing on many levels and humbling.

I've learned to trust God With my whole life and not just parts of It. I've learned that he always knows best.

I've also learned to not Get angry when I “miss out” because I'm not missing ANYTHING. In fact I'm Dodging bullets well bombs actually.

Francis chan talks about truly letting go and trusting what God has for us. Letting go may make other people mad, it may mean trusting God for a paycheck, or it may mean you live a life completely different than you were planning.

You can read about some of the important milestones on this blog but here are a few accomplishments of the last 5 years


  • Started my own business
  • Started my blog
  • Started Writing
  • Started My Speaking Career
  • Decided to stop settling for what I don’t want
  • Started to Say Something Different
  • Dodged a ton of bullets
  • Ended the War on Myself
  • Realized that I am enough and don’t need to be fixed
  • Gave Up Compulsive Dieting

None of this would have happened if I hadn't gotten to know God TRULY, MADLY, AND DEEPLY

I am on the way UP with God directing the show and the Holy Spirit leading the way!!

Comments

Popular Posts