When God says it's time to Go...That's when you Go. Even if it doesn't make sense y

I keep thinking about the word sis ingrid gave me on Resurrection Sunday.  She mentioned that it was now time to go.  The Lord is with me and it's time to go into the season in which he has called me to.  I could no longer be afraid and hold back.

She has been correct.  It is the time of the Lord's favor and the time of the Lord's call.  The Lord has opened doors, provided opportunities, given me creativity, and just showed himself faithful to me over these last 3 or so months that I have decided to really embark upon the call I believe is on my life.

He is faithful.  That's all I can say.


Going when it doesn't make sense

Since last year I have had a stirring to do something and I even set it as my Big 5 this year.  At first I thought the whole thing was silly but I feel drawn to doing it and even now as I prepare to do it, I've started actually creating intentions and talking with God about it.  I told him that I want to represent myself as HIS daughter and HIS servant.  I told him that I will stand still and watch him open doors, present opportunities, and do what needs to be done.

I have to tell you that I have been thinking a lot about this and figuring that I must be delusional.  Why am I stirred?  What makes me think anything is going to happen because things have been quiet in that area of my life for so long.

But I made up my mind that I am going because when God says Go you do it.  Even if you don't know where or why you are going.

Taking a Risk

I've just come to the conclusion that if you're going to have an exciting and God glorified life, then you have to take risks.  You have to step out to find out.  Maybe this is another one of MY bright ideas. and God is nowhere in the mix and he will let me know if it is.  

But I've got to take this risk.  Just like I had to risk it and quit my job 3 months ago.  I have to take risks and go places when I have no clue why I should be going except that I feel very strongly about it.

I'm putting my money where my mouth is.  I'm taking a risk. I can't even begin to figure this one out. 3 more weeks until more pieces of the puzzle are put together.  What a story I will have regardless!

To God be the Glory.

Comments

Popular Posts