The King is here: That's all that matters! Hallelujah God you're here!

We sang this awesome song on Sunday:  The King is here.  When I got home I downloaded it onto my Ipod and I've been worshipping to it all week.  How long have I lived in If only...

If only I had a better job that paid a better salary
If only I had stability... 
If only I was further along in my life...
If only I was able to start my life...
If only I wasn't waiting for my life to begin...
If only I could start checking stuff off

Guess what?  None of that matters

Intellectually I know this.  I know that none of this matters and right now I'm in the process which is way more important than any of these if only statements.  It's the process that will teach me to be the woman who can hold on to these things and help other people get there as well.

What matters is that God is with me and that the King is here.

If God's presence is with you, then there is no such thing as failure.  He makes everything so much better.  It's in this season that I'm learning, that my REAL needs are taken care of.  My needs for peace, joy, and fellowship are taken care of with my fellowship with God.  The King is here and that's all that matters.

All the rest of that stuff wouldn't matter if I had it and God wasn't in it.  It wouldn't last and it wouldn't have any glory or help anyone.


Woohoo...I think I'm starting to get it yall!!

To God be the Glory!

Comments

Popular Posts