The 10x Prophecy with Dr. Frank Damazio

One of the things I love about Shiloh Church is the focus on Personal Development so people are equipped for the ministry.  

I was very excited when they announced a training for those of us on Team Shiloh with the amazing Dr. Frank Damazio with the focus on being a Team Player.

I heard Dr. Damazio for the first time in 2018 when he came with this prophetic word which turned out to be true for me.



The training was quite an eye opener.  I found myself squirming in my seat more than a few times.  Dr. Damazio talked about the person who is more of a strong leader and is ready to get rid of people who are not picking it up as quickly and who just want to go ahead and leave people behind.  I knew he was talking to me.

As a matter of fact that was even part of my Cleansing Streams prophetic word: Only go as fast as the slowest member of your team.  

It's true that I lose patience with people who I feel are going too slowly or holding us back from making progress but if we're a team working together, my job is not to leave those people behind but encourage them forward.

Rescuing

The other point that  had me squirming was when he talked about Rescuers.

These are the types of leaders who love crises so that they can come through and save the day.

I was convicted more about this in my personal life than working in a team.  Well I guess a relationship is working in a team but I had to really ask myself whether I was in it to rescue someone so I would get the glory if there was a turnaround or whether I was leaving the rescuing to God.

Buttering My Own Bread

That brings me to the point that practically made me go under the seat with conviction: Pouring into other people to butter my own bread.

When we train people for your own food, then we become irritated when they’re not doing what we want. - Dr. Frank Damazio

*sigh*

I had to ask myself if my interest in people was because I cared or because I wanted something out of it.  Dr. Damazio shared how he and his ministry team would be pouring into people  and then the people would leave to go to another church.

THE AUDACITY!

I know right?  But I got really convicted about that because if I'm really in it for unselfish motives, then no matter what happens I will not consider it a waste to pour into someone's life or care.
The 10x Prophecy
What a coincidence that the Book I was reading for My Professional Development was the 10x Rule.  (Coincidence I think Not)

I enjoyed Dr. Damazio's training so much that I thought maybe I would attend the 9 a.m. service to hear what he had to say.  I was still hemming and hawing about doing so until I came across this in my morning reading about intercessory prayer.


I nearly threw my Kindle Across the Room.

That did it.  I was definitely heading to 9 a.m. service.  I got all dressed up and went to the service.

At the 9 a.m. Service he did more teaching about the benefits of everyone working together to fulfill the word of the Lord.




The Second Service is when things got really exciting.

I was asked to help pray for those being baptized which was an exciting experience in itself but as I listened to Dr. Damazio I realized that I was in the right place at the right time....without a shadow of a doubt.

Was it any coincidence that I who ha grown up in a religion that oppressed women was now at a church that was founded by a woman.  

I grew up hearing women were not allowed to preach and that goes directly against the call of God on my life so was it any coincidence that I ended up at the church founded by a woman who was one of the greatest preachers/teachers of the 20th Century and a trailblazer of women in ministry.

NO.

None of this is a coincidence

Shiloh is a unique place.  It has its own character and personality and I would think it would have to.  A church founded by a White woman from Canada who believed in racial reconciliation in Oakland California in the middle of the Civil Rights movement would have to have its own character and personality.

I'm a part of that history and I am going to help write the next volume of what happens at Shiloh Church.

Prophecies over Shiloh from Dr. Damazio

Shiloh's greatest days are ahead of her

The power of “we” is the secret to seeing and doing great things for God that will be mind boggling behind anything imagined. 

Isaiah 60:22
““The smallest one will become a thousand (a clan), And the least one a mighty nation. I, the LORD, will quicken it in its [appointed] time.””

Deuteronomy 32:30
““How could one chase a thousand, And two put ten thousand to flight, Unless their Rock had sold them, And the LORD had given them up?”

There will be A 10 fold blessing upon this place. I totally believe that’s true.
Don’t think too small and raise your target 
Start thinking in terms of ten 
Ten times more blessing and ten times more acceleration.

Acceleration 
It is like when Jesus turning water into wine. The Best wine in Israel took 20 years minimum. Jesus turned water into wine in 10 minutes 

A shift in all areas and much faster than before. 
The prodigal are coming back home 
Vision turns emptiness and nothingness into fullness 
God will draw a new picture for us 
There will be supernatural Turnaround

I truly believe ALL OF IT. Remember that Acceleration was my word for the Fall PUSH of 2019. Patrick Kiteley even said that what would take a year will happen in 3-4 months and I held on to that and it's what happened to me last fall.

Now it is time to get to work


GOD DOES NOT PARTNER WITH LAZINESS - Dr. Frank Damazio

Nehemiah 4:6
“So we built the wall, and the entire wall was joined together up to half its height, for the people had a mind to work.”‭‭Nehemiah‬ ‭4:6‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

People love talking about revival and moves of God but they aren't as excited about the work it takes to get to that point.  It won't be easy and it will take work.

Mark my words that there will be some pruning at Shiloh as we gear up to see the word of the Lord fulfilled.  

Everything that is not bearing fruit will be taken away by God.  It is already happening

John 15:2,5-6 

 He cuts off every branch of mine that doesn’t produce fruit, and he prunes the branches that do bear fruit so they will produce even more.
“Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing. Anyone who does not remain in me is thrown away like a useless branch and withers. Such branches are gathered into a pile to be burned.
What's good about this is that we don't have to take it away.  God will take it away...Sure will in Jesus' name.

Very Exciting Times but as I have learned, the word of the Lord being fulfilled comes at a cost.  There's always a price to pay but as King David said:

 “No, I insist on buying it, for I will not present burnt offerings to the Lord my God that have cost me nothing.” So David paid him fifty pieces of silver[a] for the threshing floor and the oxen."

On a personal note I have gone around Shiloh prophesying that one of the outcomes we will see of the unity that God is forming is healthy relationships between men and women leading to more Kingdom based marriages starting this year.  Enough with the foolishness.  It's turning around in Jesus' name!

I believe I will be in that number.  Well I believe WE will be in that number.

Get Ready! Get Ready! Get Ready!

Comments

Popular Posts