Daniel Fast Week 3 Takeaways: Victory Belongs to Jesus

Day 16 of the Fast: January 21, 2020


Victory happened on this morning. Breakthrough has happened in the spiritual realm. 

““Don’t be afraid!” Elisha told him. “For there are more on our side than on theirs!” Then Elisha prayed, “O Lord, open his eyes and let him see!” The Lord opened the young man’s eyes, and when he looked up, he saw that the hillside around Elisha was filled with horses and chariots of fire.”‭‭2 Kings‬ ‭6:16-17‬ ‭NLT‬‬

I have seen a victory because the battle belonged to the Lord. He won the battle for me and so many more on our side.

That's how it went and No I didn't see anything in the natural but that is what I have learned this fast. I am consecrating myself to the role of an intercessor and we see things in the spirit before it happens in the natural. Even though I didn't see anything change int he Natural, there was a shift in the spiritual realm.

Up to that point in the fast, I hadn't been listening to my upbeat music. It wasn't that I was listening to funeral dirges but I was listening to quieter worship but after that day, I started listening to more upbeat songs and my iPod started playing them again when I had my playlist on shuffle.

Impact Young Adult Ministry at Shiloh Church

God is doing a new thing among our Young Adults at Shiloh Church.  We are launching the Impact Ministry which is going to be incredible.

We started off with a prayer night this past week and God is moving.  He is shifting the atmosphere and he's doing a new thing.  I believe that the Lord is cleaning some stuff up and removing that which is hindering God from moving. 

If I have learned anything during this Fast and during our study of the Book of Ezekiel is that God does not like it when teachers lead people astray.  

I have learned that I don't need to run around and be judge, jury, and executioner.  If the people don't repent, then God's methods of punishment and handling the situation are far more effective than anything I could EVER do.  

If anything, we should spend that time praying that the people leading others astray repent at once because God's method of punishment is nothing nice. 

So I pray that even as this ministry begins, that we are firm about not ever being false teachers or leading people astray because the consequences are severe.

James 3:1
Dear brothers and sisters, not many of you should become teachers in the church, for we who teach will be judged more strictly. (NLT)

Week 3 Takeaways


  1. We’re getting some of our old scriptures! Isaiah 30:15For the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel has said this,“In returning [to Me] and rest you shall be saved, In quietness and confident trust is your strength.”But you were not willing, In hindsight this is hilarious because it is true and so counter my personality.  QUIETNESS AND CONFIDENT TRUST IS MY STRENGTH...and no I wasn’t willing. I wanted to be loud and I was all riled up.  LOL! But the Lord had told me the plan from jump but I wanted to try to handle things my way.
  2. The devil has always come to church and he will until Jesus returns. We aren’t going to let him gain anymore footholds or lead anyone anymore  especially our young adults. 
  3. God’s will bring some on the earth requires a person to know the will of God and to pray it through to completion. 
  4. We shouldn’t fast to try and manipulate God From The Devotional Victorious Fasting: Manipulating God. I fasted to try to get God to move, because I didn't like the way He was handling things.
  5. Our assignment is clear: to bring forth God’s will on Earth as it is in heaven
  6. Much of what is happening behind the scenes is spiritual
  7. We just have to stand firm in faith and not be moved. No matter what it looks like.
  8. Got the word from the Lord that Victory and Breakthrough has happened on Tuesday January 21
  9. Don’t settle for what you feel or what you think you see. Begin to look for results. If it is real, something will appear to prove it out. 
  10. Jesus showed us the proper way to use authority. He did nothing on his own authority, but only what the Father told Him to do. John Paul Jackson, Needless casualties of war.
  11. This year at Shiloh I want to be in the building for a glory service and use me to be a part of it! I’ve been praying for the fire fall, for the wind to blow, and for the glory to come down. Lord I want to see that and participate in 2020. If we’re setting the pattern for the next decade then yes!! Open heaven and glory service.
  12. ““Do not be afraid of them,” the Lord said to Joshua, “for I have given you victory over them. Not a single one of them will be able to stand up to you.””‭‭Joshua‬ ‭10:8‬ ‭NLT‬‬
  13. “There has never been a day like this one before or since, when the Lord answered such a prayer. Surely the Lord fought for Israel that day!”Joshua‬ ‭10:14‬ ‭NLT‬
  14. While it’s important to be aware of false teachers and not support them in any way, it’s also a waste of time and energy to run around trying to prove how wrong they are. If they don’t repent, then God will deal with them properly.
  15. It’s not enough to occupy a territory, you have to keep it. - Grant Cardone
  16.  Dr. Nina Baratiak message at Shiloh on January 26, 2020: She who shall not be moved- A message of Resiliency: he wants us to finish this race stronger than when we started. “God is in the midst of her, she shall not be moved; God shall help her, just at the break of dawn.”‭‭Psalms‬ ‭46:5‬ ‭NKJV‬‬ 
  17. Even when I don’t feel it he’s working, even when I don’t see it he’s working.  He never stops. He never stops working and I walked it OUT in Jesus' name.
  18. And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart. (Galatians 6:9)

Victory Belongs to Jesus!

Comments

Popular Posts