Fall Push 2019: There's More and There's Better

There's More and There's Better

That was my takeaway and my mantra after attending the World Changers Summit hosted by All Nations Worship Assembly in Chicago, Illinois.  The theme for the conference this year was: COME ALIVE.

When you know there is more...

If you asked me where I was before I left, then I would have said that I am in a "good" place.  

I had engaged in Warfare and believed that the battle against confusion was won
I've gotten active in my fellowship by serving on the prayer perimeter
I've been in Bible study studying the Book of Daniel
I am generally moving forward in life.
My business is stable and growing 
I can pay my bills 
I'm saving money
I am good.

But the Lord did a good job of reminding me at the Summit that:

There is More and There is Better

Prophetic Words about....

Confusion

I went to both the Deliverance and Prophetic Session and at each of those sessions, the first things people talked about was confusion and clarity.

Say what now?!

Yes they most certainly did.  Getting rid of the confusion and bringing on the clarity pre-2020 vision.  Isn't that something?

I'll be honest: The "thing" formerly this isn't confusing to me at all and there was something that happened that made it even more clear that I am not confused.  (Keep reading)

I'll step out and say I don't think I'm confused about other stuff that has been frustrating to me. 

The main one is what I see as an attack on young people and those that are not mature in the faith.  I've been burdened to do something about it but the assignment I've gotten is to study and then go get trained for ministry work in deliverance and worship.

Like Nehemiah I believe I will be called to step up and help rebuild once truth is exposed.

Along those lines, this was one of the most FIRE Takes I heard this past weekend and echoes my sentiments exactly and what I see far too much of in churches. 

"We can no longer afford to be sick and serving" - Dr. Khaalida Forbes
Sometimes churches are too nice and don't tell people they need to sit down, begin the work of healing, study the word, sit under someone else for a time, and grow before trying to lead others.


There's More and There's Better

This has motivated me to be even more conscious of how I carry myself and present myself especially at my church fellowship because if I want to have influence, I should be a healthy model of what I am saying we need to be.

Lord Let me not be lazy.....

So many of the speakers were excellent and had so much wisdom to share that I would be writing forever recapping so I'm really highlighting some stuff that stood out to me.

Dr. Matthew Stevenson preached an excellent word called, "I hid it" from Matthew 25:14, the parable of the talents.  Now I had never noticed the one that hid it and didn't do anything first made excuses about what his master was doing.  I had kinda glossed over that part but that was so significant.  

Lazy people are full of excuses. I'll use myself as an example. I was full of excuses about why I didn't want to be on the prayer perimeter or why I wasn't serving anywhere.  

The first group I tried wasn't a good fit and then it was like: "Well maybe all of them are like that one so I don't want to do anything."

I was being lazy.

This quote right here though shot right through me:

"We know you're lazy because you're average" - Dr. Matthew L Stevenson
Some people would get offended by that but if you know you are of the Kingdom that should get you up off of your behind.  Nothing about kingdom business should be average.  It's all supernatural and excellence.

There's More and There's Better 

What really killed it though...



First let me say that I've never seen anything like All Nations worship Assembly.  People started lining up for the 8 a.m. service at 6:45 a.m.!  Boy was it high energy and on FIRE.  The guest pastor, Pastor YPJ spoke an amazing word to Dr. Matthew L Stevenson that I pray comes to pass.  They have the potential to really turn things around for a generation.  I pray that they continue in the faith.

Once we got out of 8 a.m. service we were back in line for the 11 a.m. service and this time the line was wrapped around the block. 

It was so crowded we didn't make it into the main sanctuary.  We ended up in the overflow room.

This service was even more high energy with running, jumping, dancing, and shouting.

But what really killed it for me was when Dr. Stevenson introduced the speaker and he said, "Now he looks like he bench presses people" and then this guy gets up and starts preaching.

I thought to myself so this actually exists.  I've been limiting God and limiting myself because I'm settling for what I see in the natural.

I want:
  • A life partner who is ON FIRE and Passionate about the things of GOD and is living it out
  • SECURE in his gifts and callings
  • A leader who moves forth in power
This man is married so this isn't about him.  It's about what he represents. I was able to see that it is possible.  I was greatly encouraged since then.  

That has been my posture since then and I even sent this Meme to my friends in the group chat.


No Longer Limiting myself by what I always see

I believe a lot of my frustration this past few months is because I've limited myself to what I always see and what I always see in front me is definitely not what I listed above.

The fact that I haven't moved or taken any real action lets me know I am not confused about what it is that I am called to.

I know my calling is bigger than me and the wrong partner one who is:
  • Lazy and okay with it
  • Lukewarm and Playing Church
  • insecure 
  • Not doing anything with their talents except burying them in the ground
  • Hanging out with sick people who are wallowing in the mire
  • A follower and wanting to be liked
is NOT the type of person I would want to partner with and even more critical...not one I would ever respect or submit to as a leader or head of household. NEVER EVER.

I'm not confused.  I just limited myself to what I always see.

I truly believe God gives us glimpses of what is possible along the way so we don't get discouraged.  Well I saw it and I'm holding on.

Guess what? 

There's More and There's Better.
And if said partner looks like he bench presses people
I'm okay with that

The RIGHTEOUS CRY OUT...HE WILL DELIVER 
(That is an amazing ANWA song of the Lord)

Much better to COME ALIVE alongside others

I have to say that I was really glad to share this journey of discovery with other ladies.  We all went there with different expectations and God answered each of us in his own way.  It's much better to go together!!




So excited for what is next and what God has in store for us!!
We're gonna live to see it happen!
(Another ANWA song of the Lord)

Comments

Popular Posts