Fall Push 2019: I am NOT Confused

These past few months have been frustrating because I couldn't believe I got it so wrong again.  

Why has all of this weird stuff happened if it's all going to come to nothing?  

I was also angry with myself for believing badly of others and having a negative attitude about certain things.  What was wrong with me?  

Did my active imagination really make all of this up?

It all felt very confusing but I believed the battle against confusion had been won.  

I went to the World Changers Summit conference and every Prophetic word was about getting rid of confusion.

I came back home FIRED UP and RECHARGED to believe for MORE and for BETTER.  

When I went to church the following Sunday the Pastor told us to tell our friends what we wanted God to do for us.

I said to my friend, "Wisdom and Clarity."


Wisdom and Clarity from an Instagram Video

I happened to be scrolling through Instagram and this video caught my eye so I tuned in to see what these ladies were talking about.

My mouth dropped as they begin talking and they were saying exactly what I've experienced.  I kept saying, "YES!!! THAT IS IT!! OH MY GOSH!!! I AM NOT MAKING ANY OF THIS UP!!"  They had a whole 18 minute video that I watched in its entirety.

It was an older and younger woman talking and the older woman gave some great advice.  

She said to:

1. Let Go (NOW TELL ME WHERE WE HAVE HEARD THIS BEFORE)
2. Govern your emotions 
3. Keep Silent and Observe  (SO HARD!! SO SO HARD!!)

WOW!!

While I was watching the video I kept saying to myself, "I am NOT confused at all because this is exactly everything that has happened thus far."  

Let me just say that Stranger Danger isn't just for kids. One of the biggest points of relief for me was that If you have visceral reactions about people, then you shouldn't ignore it.  

I am not confused.  Wisdom and Clarity from an Instagram video!

No Quick Answers

Here's the thing: One of the things that I think really has our generation messed up is all this Insta-prophecy and prayer stuff. We think if we pray about it, get a word about it, then it will happen tomorrow.  

Sometimes that happens but most often when I read the bible nearly everything God promises happens SLOOOOOWLY.  

The turnarounds happen quickly sure enough but before that....SLLLOOOOOW.

On this Sacred Journey I have been angry and frustrated because I think we are moving too slow.  Seems like we move two steps forward and then three steps back BUT I have gained SO MUCH because we are moving slowly.  

Like the Children of Israel I would have changed my mind if I knew we were going to have to go through all of this.  I would have backed out and said Forget it.

I think of all that I have gained.

  • My relationship with God has grown to new depths.
  • I am in action and building the foundation for what I am called to do
  • I am learning to be more like Jesus by crucifying my flesh (LIKE STAYING SILENT AND OBSERVING.  SO NOT MY STYLE)
I cannot go into my next volume of life volunteering my every opinion and then flying off the handle when I don't like something.

It is So

Before Worship on Sunday Morning I posted this picture on my Instagram page.


Under the Post I posted this scripture:

2 Chronicles 20:17

 But you will not even need to fight. Take your positions; then stand still and watch the Lord’s victory. He is with you, O people of Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid or discouraged. Go out against them tomorrow, for the Lord is with you!”
Please revisit this post about my Takeaways from the Daniel Fast at the beginning of 2019 

What always cracks me up about this story in 2 Chronicles is that the people did not have to fight because They led the way with praise and worship and by the time they got to the battle their enemies were dead.  Can you imagine if you were told that was the military strategy that day?  I always think I would have stayed at home if they told me that.

Praise and Worship has been and will be my weapon in this season.  

During Worship that Sunday I kept getting the download into my Spirit that IT IS SO.  Even if it doesn't look like it or seems to be going in the wrong direction. 

Even when I wrote in my prayer journal that morning, I looked at it and thought.  "You're praying like you believe this is already done.  You're praying like you believe God. You're praying like you believe Mark 11:24"



IT IS SO

And then wouldn't you know after Praise and Worship, one of the Pastors gets up and says: "This reminds me of the story in 2 Chronicles where Jehosephat tells the people that to not be discouraged because the Battle is the Lord's and they wouldn't even need to fight.  They led the way in Praise and Worship and their enemies were all dead when they got there."

WOW.

IT IS SO IN JESUS' NAME

It is important to record that Nothing happened that Day...in the Natural but oh I believe something happened in the spiritual realm and change is coming sooner rather than later.

Comments

Popular Posts