Fall Push 2019 - Ain't no Lukewarm or Low Energy faith round here

This summer in anticipation of my birthday I decided to do a 40 Day Fast.  I had an issue that I was circling because some answers can only come by prayer and fasting.  

I just KNEW that since it was already done in the spiritual realm, that the mystery would be solved and we could get on with it.

As I shared on the blog, that is NOT what happened.  In fact the opposite of what I wanted happened and I was more amused than angry.  

I did get angry a few weeks later.

Initially I wasn't angry because the fast was a major success because it was the catalyst for my kingdom activation.  I came out of the shadows to go all the way in.


  • I joined the Shiloh Prayer Perimeter as a Facilitator
  • I started to learn how to pray for others at the drop of a hat (led by the spirit of course)
  • I jumped all the way in as far as seeking FIRST the Kingdom
  • I got to see a REAL LIFE MIRACLE
  • The Lord told me during one of our early am chats to let  go and then that word was confirmed during worship during that song about RUNNING OUT OF THAT GRAVE when I literally ran around the room
  • I joined the Freedom Ministry at Shiloh

Then it got HOT

It was after the Fast and I got activated that I got angry. 

I was angry because I did not feel like I had the last word and I was angry because I wanted things to end how I wanted them to end 

(In all honesty I wanted a dramatic scene where I told people exactly what I thought of them and it wasn't nice either). 

The more I dug my heels in to do it God's way, the more the enemy came at me.  I even was attacked Physically in my body because the second i got in my car and started to praise God I felt better.

I was engaged in serious spiritual warfare for the first time but I remained firm: I prayed against confusion and one day the Lord said the Battle was won and I believed him with no proof in the natural.

I even stopped doing my intense workouts and instead went to Yoga where I felt release in my physical body.  

FYI: There is a whole lot of Thank You Jesus going on during my Yoga classes and I even speak in my Heavenly language sometimes.

It's a New Season and It's a New Day....

I crossed over to a New Season and a New Day.  I knew it happened in the spirit even though I had no proof in the natural.

Then things started to get interesting again....but I wasn't surprised.  I expected it.

Tested Faith...

I gave that review of the past few months because it's important to understand how I got to this place.  

We still haven't solved some mysteries and as of this writing I have ZERO results in the natural.  All I have now is what I believe to be true in the spiritual.

I felt so strongly about it, I recorded a video about what triggers us as people of faith and it's that what we believe to be true and what we've been told doesn't line up with what we see.  

Here's the thing though:  IT ISN'T SUPPOSED TO.

For we live by believing and not by seeing. (2 Corinthians 5:7)
If you see it, then you don't need faith.  There's no faith required for what you see.  It literally says this in the definition of faith given to us in Hebrews 11:1 


Faith shows the reality of what we hope for; it is the evidence of things we cannot see 
If you have to see it in order to believe it, then you don't have real faith.  


17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. (Romans 10:17)

You see that? HEARING AND NOT SEEING 

Real Faith comes from hearing and then the subsequent testing of what you heard.  

Every time I read one of those Old Testament stories, I think..."Wow that sure took a lot of faith."

For example the March around the Walls of Jericho I would have been complaining and grumbling by Day 3 or 4.  

"This isn't working!  We shouldn't listen to Joshua...because clearly he misheard what we are supposed to be doing!  He's going to get us all killed."

Another one is the story in 2 Chronicles 20 where they tell the choir to lead the march into battle with Praise and worship.  As a choir member I would have stayed home that day!!  

Or what about in the New Testament and what happened to the 380 people who witnessed the Ascension and then missed out on the Falling of the Holy Spirit|?  It doesn't say in the text but I bet those people went home because nothing happened for 10 days.  They probably figured it was all a waste of time...even though they saw Jesus ascend to heaven!!

I truly believe that God tests our Faith so we can know who ACTUALLY gets it done and it is not YOU OR ME.

It is not by power, not by might, not by manipulation, not by intellect, or any of that but by his spirit.

I believe that a Tested Faith is a Trusted Faith! 

Your Faith has to be Tested SO THAT you can know that you CAN TRUST GOD IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.  

YOU CAN BELIEVE YOU HEAR FROM HIM

You also have to be tested in order to be trusted with the assignment God has given you.  He wants to see if you're committed to him or "The Thing".  





No Lukewarm or Low Energy Faith around here

Dr. Nina Baratiak preached a Life changing word at Shiloh Church entitled: Tabatha Arise.  She's always talking about someone coming forth, getting loose, or rising up.  

I get it BECAUSE THIS IS THE HOUR FOR ALL THAT TO HAPPEN.  We need people to come forth, get loose, and rise up.

So, because you are lukewarm--neither hot nor cold--I am about to spit you out of my mouth. (Revelation 3:16)
This is a very sobering scripture. 

I was thinking while she was teaching that lukewarm is synonymous with low energy for me.  I can't stand anything that is low energy or lukewarm.  I like FIRED UP AND READY TO GO.  

I have left groups because it was too low energy and it felt lukewarm, pointless, and useless. If low energy/lukewarm gets on my nerves, then I can't imagine how Jesus must feel when he died on the cross!

Her sermon only solidified my stance to dig in my heels to not grow weary in well doing because AT JUST THE RIGHT TIME I will reap a harvest of blessing.

Boy it certainly is getting good around here!!  

I will remain confident in this, I will see the goodness of the Lord.

Comments

Popular Posts