Level Up: Here am I Send Me

Wow.  What a weekend.  I think you need all access to caffeine and Energy bars to attend Shiloh Church in Oakland.

Those folks will wear you OUT.

This past week I went to church more than I have in YEARS and I enjoyed every minute of it!!

What an incredible incredible incredible weekend at the (Our God) is Limitless Conference!!

During the First Few days this kept going through my head:


I have a number of issues I am upset and angry about

  • Battle of the Sexes leading to Dysfunctional Relationships and Families
  • Women's Oppression and subjugation by Third Wave Feminism and  Religious people
  • Black Children being psychologically damaged by trauma and not having access to education and personal development to give them a chance at life.
  • Too much religion, rituals, traditions that are producing ZERO RESULTS
  • People teaching the Gospel of Fluff-o and too much false teaching in general
So I am angry about all of this: Complaining on social media is not going to cut it.  

Whom Shall I send?

Pastor Cornelius Lindsey came with the fire today from Isaiah 6

Here we have the question of the Hour

Then I heard the Lord asking, “Whom should I send as a messenger to this people? Who will go for us?”
 When I was growing up one of my favorite hymns was called Lord Send Me.  


There is much to do
There's work on every hand
Hark! The cry for help comes ringing through the land
Jesus calls for reapers
I must active be
What will thou O Master 


HERE AM I SEND ME

Those words cut so deep with the word today.  As Cornelius said today Are we going to tell God No?  

Are we going to be like Moses and make excuses?  Moses also told God that he should send Aaron.

Will we be like Jonah and tell God, "Thanks but No Thanks.  Not interested in talking to them people" and then finally be forced to go.

Or Will We be like Isaiah and Say: Here I am Lord Send Me

This ain't just for me


 I'm not getting all fired up for nothing.  I'm not going through this healing just for myself.  Yes I am believing for certain results  for my life but I'm doing it also for God's glory and to also encourage others to stay committed to the process.

I've got a message for ladies of the faith: What you want is possible.  You can trust God to do it for you like he did for me.  None of it would have been possible if I hadn't totally surrendered to God.

Sunday September 23, 2018 was very exciting because I made my public declaration that I was going to go by going forward...and I also know that I won't be going alone.  

I am not going alone which I think was my plan.   I think my plan was to have a bullhorn and be out there preaching to myself or preaching on Facebook.  


I was going to be a one man band That doesn't work.  Gotta get out in the trenches and work alongside others. 

I will be walking SIDE BY SIDE with my partner and we will be doing what God has called us to do for his glory.  I know a big one for me is promoting marriage and healthy families with my conferences.

I'm also about to start going hard for decent men because we need to abandon the narrative that all men are depraved and lack humanity.

It's something I feel super passionate about. I've been disgusted with the portrayal that men are all sex starved lunatics who must rape women because they can't control themselves.  This is terrible and not true.

New Connections

This weekend I also made some new friends at Shiloh.  I sat down for one of the workshops (by one of my favorite teachers Dr. Nina) and one of the ladies asked if I was in the Cleansing Streams Class.  I said yes and I spent the day with her and another lady in the class.  We had a fabulous time and had a blast at the Todd Dulaney worship experience.  They called it Club Jesus.  It was Lit as the young people say!!

WE ARE ALL FIRED UP ABOUT WHAT GOD IS DOING IN THIS HOUR AND WE ARE READY FOR ACTION.  We are also in need of a community of believers so I was so proud of myself for being open to meet new people. 

Revival is coming

Yesterday Todd Dulaney said he was going to stop calling them "tours" and start calling them "crusades".  I nodded vigorously and it got me so excited because I believe that in the next few years as the church gets back to business and going forward with the power we will start seeing Stadiums with crusades like Billy Graham used to have.  I just hope we get to sing Just As I am.

Let's have some fun

Okay Sunday September 23, 2018 was very exciting for a number of reasons.  Worship was a mess with Todd Dulaney and Cornelius was outstanding.

My sister made a wise observation:  As she said I am so afraid and I've got so much fear when it comes to the Love Connection stuff that I'm not having any fun.  How will the guy know I'm funny and ridiculous if I'm so focused on "Gotta get married and can't blow it".  

Come on now...Gotta walk before we run.

Besides if it's meant to be then it'll be, just let it be.  I like that song...and it's so true.

Well friends since this blog isn't public yet let it be said that September 23, 2018 was a turning point.  


It's in the whisper

I am so ready to Level Up.  I left Church marching out singing the words to that old Hymn Lord Send Me.

Level Up is happening!!


Comments

Popular Posts