Battlefield of the Mind 2017 and the Confident Woman

I was supposed to be doing the latest Proverbs 31 Online Bible Study Finding I am but instead I started re-reading some of the classic books on This Sacred Journey.  I've added them to the Recommended Reads list.

Battlefield of the Mind 2017

I read the Classic Joyce Meyer Book:  "Battlefield of the Mind" in January.  That book is special to me because I read it in 2012 and when I was reading it, I went to the Joyce Meyer conference in San Jose where she said she had to do the 3 day conference on.....Battlefield of the Mind for TV (and obviously for G)

ANYWAY as I read through it this second time, I began to thank God for his faithfulness. It's only been 5 years since I first read that book but it seems like a lifetime ago.  So much has changed since then!

I remember back then I was angry, reactive, bitter, trying to make things happen on my own, and just really needing to get my mind right.

Clearly things aren't perfect now but they certainly are better than they are compared back then.  Also after my own little wilderness experience in 2014, I am convinced that trusting God and waiting on his timing is the best way to go....especially when you find out that what were you were so mad about wasn't even worth getting angry about.

With my business community, we have been talking about compelling visions and all that.  I think about how i have this compelling vision and I don't know how it's all going to happen but wise people like Sister Overall and Ingrid from Shiloh Church along with Bishop Joseph Garlington have all said it's going to happen.  

I believe it too.  

Rather than waste my time trying to figure out HOW and all that, I'm like okay let's get the mind right and stop all the doubting and complaining.  

The Confident Woman

My sister and I were cleaning out our books and I Found this book and decided to re-read it.  Why?  I think I need to get my mind right about being confident.  I am who I am and that's a good thing!

I don't need to compare myself to anyone else and I need to walk in the boldness of my calling.  It is always good to get encouragement in this area.

I encourage you to read these books.  They are easy to read and very encouraging if you need someone to help gas you up about being awesome.

My motto this year really is:  
"You may as well go for it." 


 Someone was sharing that she wanted to make a major life change and I said:  "Well you may as well go for it.  Donald Trump is the President.  Anything can happen!"

She agreed and said:  "2017!  The year of Disruption!" 

Me:  "May the Odds Be Ever in our Favor!"

Bold Prediction

Can I make a bold prediction here?  I think the odds are more than ever in my favor.  I'm convinced that I'm primed for victory. I don't believe this stuff is coming from out of nowhere and I believe it's time to win. Not through anything of my own but by the power of God and trusting his timing.  That's my prediction and I'm sticking to it.  STAY TUNED!! 

THOSE WHO TRUST IN THE LORD SHALL NOT BE PUT TO SHAME.

What happens when women Say Yes to God

Last week I decided to pick up the book from my very first Bible Study with Proverbs 31 ministries.  What happens when women say yes to God.  Again, I am blown away by all that's happened since I first read that book.  It feels almost like we're coming full circle and I am pretty amazed at the faithfulness of God.  

Since that time I quit my dead end job and started my own business and I found out a lot of about the faithfulness of God.  What we think is REJECTION is actually PROTECTION. WOW.


Well I said I wanted excitement and adventure....so here we go!! WOOHOO!!

Comments

Popular Posts