Daniel Fast January 2019 Summary of Takeaways


  1. God does not like complaining and he gets angry about it so I should stop
  2. Sit down, shut up, stop trying to be seen, and stop campaigning
  3. Do you really want to get well or are you comfortable where you are?
  4. You cannot prioritize your comfort over your calling
  5. If you're serious about leveling up, then there is a cost and a price to pay.
  6. Your "time" and your life will be restored to you
  7. People are watching:  This is bigger than just me.  My obedience is not just about me.
  8. 2019 will be about an intense study and revelation of the word because if I'm going to lead worship, teach, and write then I need to know the word in order to help liberate the people.
  9. All of these secret things that I’ve held in my heart for all of these years will come to pass.  That’s what has been in my spirit since yesterday. All of it...including the secret and hidden things.
  10. The Greek word for Joy is Chara.  I really like that and it is sticking with me. 💜💜💜💜
  11. The Lord is my Shepherd.  I LACK NOTHING and I HAVE EVERYTHING I NEED.  
  12. He guides me along the right paths to bring honor to his name.
  13. Seems like the longer this goes on, the more I have to learn to trust you and that you have my good in mind.  AHA!!
  14. We're breaking up my stony heart and making it tender (Ezekiel 36:26)
  15. I’m allowing myself to feel hopeful.  I’m allowing myself to feel feelings that I thought I had turned off and numbed myself against.  The belief that what I want is possible, being hopeful, and that it’s not too late, and I haven’t run out of time.  (Joel 2:25)
  16. If I focus on the kingdom business, then he'll take care of the rest. (Matthew 6:33)
  17. This is my new favorite quote: Sometimes you are going farther when you are not going anywhere; you are moving faster when you are not moving at all; you are learning more when you think you have stopped learning - A.W. Tozer. (This might be my new favorite quote ever)
  18. Leaving too soon may mean missing out on history
  19. I don’t need to have it all nor do I want it all.  I want what God has for my life.
  20. My focus for my small group will be BIBLE STUDY
  21. I’m Going to continue to speak to the dry bones
  22. Studying the Word of God intensely
  23. Fire only falls on sacrifice.  Yes there is a cause but there is also a cost..as it should be
  24. Learn to Praise and Love on My First Love first.
  25. I’m going down the Rabbit Hole with faith, minimal complaining and resistance.  I’m in for the Adventure of a Lifetime

Comments

Popular Posts