2023 = A Year of Great Change!!

 

Happy New Year friends!  
 

The Great Set Up


I believe 2023 will be a year of great shift. The last two years have been challenging but I believe it is all a divine setup for the necessary changes that need to happen for the Kingdom of God to advance on Earth.

Just recently I learned about how prior to the birth of Jesus, God was shifting nations and kingdoms on the Earth so that the gospel could travel to the ends of the Earth.  For example, Rome's occupation of Israel allowed the "Roman Roads" to be built to carry the gospel abroad.

I started thinking, What if 2020 and all the fallout was a great setup for God to move in our time?

Certainly nobody trusts most of our institutions anymore, people are tired of some of the nonsensical ideas that are being pushed by secularism, "cool church" is dying on the vine, and people need guidance and direction.

As Romans 8:28 says, we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

ALL things...including 2020 and its aftermath
 

Great Change 

People love the idea of something new, but we must understand that we're not going to have "New" with the same "Old."

As I've mentioned, I believe we're in the "Last Dance" for many people and systems.  I believe we'll see many transitions in the secular and kingdom arenas. 

My word for 2023 is REVITALIZATION.  Part of Revitalization is cleaning up what we messed up and clearing out hindrances. I believe we're going to see the Lord clean house so we can see the NEW begin to take hold.

How painful this process depends on our obedience: If we resist what He's doing, then it will be rough going but if we say "Lord have your way," it will still be challenging but much more peaceful.

I pray we decide to be obedient and allow the Lord to have His way because He's going to do it whether we like it or not.


Build the House Lord!

My personal scripture this year is Psalm 127:1

Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain. - Psalm 127:1 (KJV)

Every time one of my Pastors got up to preach, he would pray this scripture. As I've grown in my walk with the Lord, I understand the gravity of this verse. Whatever we try to build without the Lord will collapse eventually or be riddled with chaos and confusion.

This year I have said that whether it is business, ministry, or relationships that I want the Lord to build it for His glory!


Prayer

Thank you Lord for allowing us to see the year 2023.  We pray that even as you are moving and ushering in great change that your Kingdom Comes and your will be done on Earth as it is in heaven. I pray for health, strength, and salvation for our friends and family members!
 

The Goodness of God

Last year I received a word where the man (who didn't speak a lick of English) got right in my face and said forcefully in Spanish, "STOP CONGREGATING AND ACTIVATE YOUR CALL!"

I felt that.

This year I am praying to do just that. I want to provide resources for people to GROW and THRIVE in their faith. I believe people want to be challenged to GO DEEP and see their lives be TRANSFORMED by the Holy Spirit.

If you know anybody who would be interested in receiving these monthly devotionals, then I've included the link to sign up below.  Forward it on!

I've also included one of my favorite worship songs.  The Goodness of God, by Cece Winans.  I can honestly say that I have lived in the goodness of God.

May God Bless You and keep you!
Geneva
Sign up for Monthly Encouragement
The Goodness of God by CeCe Winans

Comments

Popular Posts